Cristiano Ronaldo (235 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Agnelli should offer him a 2 year extension, he deserves all of that crazy money. Besides still being as good of a scorer as he's ever been, he obviously is giving massive exposure to the club with his marketing and those 250m followers. If he shows his age and stops scoring then Agnelli could take over his Instagram account.

Jun 6, 2015
If he doesn't win Serie A MVP this season it will be a travesty.
I think the award is based on some stats from Opta which makes it hard to predict, unless you have the same stats available to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Agnelli should offer him a 2 year extension, he deserves all of that crazy money. Besides still being as good of a scorer as he's ever been, he obviously is giving massive exposure to the club with his marketing and those 250m followers. If he shows his age and stops scoring then Agnelli could take over his Instagram account.
1+1 would be ideal.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Extend till 2025. It’s absurd to even think he will somehow suddenly lose his powers in a season or two, it just doesn’t happen. He might slowly dwindle away, but again, slowly. He’s still so much better than anyone else that it ain’t even funny anymore.

Question: if he was 30 years old and not knowing what he has done past 5 years, would you give him 7 year deal if it was possible? I doubt not many people would, we would see these give him 3-4 years MAX etc. yet he’s still best in the world at 36 so he already proved you wrong with your judgements, so why couldn’t he do it again?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Extend till 2025. It’s absurd to even think he will somehow suddenly lose his powers in a season or two, it just doesn’t happen. He might slowly dwindle away, but again, slowly. He’s still so much better than anyone else that it ain’t even funny anymore.

Question: if he was 30 years old and not knowing what he has done past 5 years, would you give him 7 year deal if it was possible? I doubt not many people would, we would see these give him 3-4 years MAX etc. yet he’s still best in the world at 36 so he already proved you wrong with your judgements, so why couldn’t he do it again?
Based on stats alone? Yes.

This club has a history of making worse investment deals on players than your hypothetical

james95

Sep 2, 2018
I don't get why people are obsessed with the age , 33 y old CR7 > 27 y ild CR7 , same can be said for Ramos .

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
I generally agree with your comment. Age is not a key factor when discussing someone like Ronaldo but he was definitely better at 27 than he was at 33. He was just more successful in his 30s as Madrid became more dominant in Europe. Ramos peaked in his 30s though for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 228)