Cristiano Ronaldo (125 Viewers)

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Milan are relying on a 39 year old and are playing their best football in 9 years.
Milan don’t skip a beat when Zlatan isn’t in the side while Juve look half the team in Ronaldo’s absence so I don’t think both situations are comparable.

Zlatan is more like just an icing to their cake if anything as they’ve mostly done it without him.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
It's such a shame that we have Ronaldo in the team and fans have managed to see him in the stadium for what will be a full year.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Milan don’t skip a beat when Zlatan isn’t in the side while Juve look half the team in Ronaldo’s absence so I don’t think both situations are comparable.

Zlatan is more like just an icing to their cake if anything as they’ve mostly done it without him.
I disagree, Zlatan was the catalyst for Milan’s revival when he arrived last January. They were hopeless in the first half of the season and one of the best teams in the second.
Also, they have been winning without Zlatan this season, but their performances without him are lackluster.

Jun 6, 2015
Am I the only one that thinks that's not what he meant to do there? He was trying to pass to another player with the outside of the foot, ended up passing to Chiesa with the tip of the foot :D
Yep, he definitely slightly miss hit that pass. He tried to hit the pass between the two Udinese players with the outside of his foot but didn't get the connection he wanted. Turned out brilliantly for us though so not complaining.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
I disagree, Zlatan was the catalyst for Milan’s revival when he arrived last January. They were hopeless in the first half of the season and one of the best teams in the second.
Also, they have been winning without Zlatan this season, but their performances without him are lackluster.
You're right, their renaissance coincided with when Zlatan joined the club but they've still had several imperious displays without him on the pitch. They've looked more lacklustre recently because they're missing a number of other key players, not just Ibra.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)