Cristiano Ronaldo (45 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The correct answer is that we should be thankful to have both Ronaldo and Dybala. Add better quality in midfield and both would be even more dangerous.
Thats essentially what we are and have been saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo has 23 goals in the last 18 Serie A matches. He wants to take the capocannoniere title and also break Felice Borel's record of 31 goals in a season (1933-34). [Corriere Torino]

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I disagree i think that second option is much better
neither of higuain and berna has any future at juventus, so i don't see too much of a difference, be it short or mid-term :boh:

the same way dybala and cr deserve a better winger than berna, the better winger you mentioned deserves a better 9 than this current version of higuain. even cr7 - dybala - kulusevski looks better than anything with this higuain in the middle. higuain is old, unmotivated and above all, homesick, even more than tevez was before he returned.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
neither of higuain and berna has any future at juventus, so i don't see too much of a difference, be it short or mid-term :boh:

the same way dybala and cr deserve a better winger than berna, the better winger you mentioned deserves a better 9 than this current version of higuain. even cr7 - dybala - kulusevski looks better than anything with this higuain in the middle. higuain is old, unmotivated and above all, homesick, even more than tevez was before he returned.
You are looking at it at the now, argument was we would not be where we are if dybala wasnt here, i disagree if had that line up from the season start wed be as successful if not more.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
He’s the hardest working mofo in the game, probably of all time. This dude would have at least another 15 goals if we didn’t suck so much at times. Also it would be a colossal shame if he doesn’t win the CL while playing in Italy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)