╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
airnaldo

- - - Updated - - -

690.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

690.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

In fact, it’s only his second-highest jump. He reached 2.93m(!) in February 2013 while scoring for Madrid during a Champions League clash against man utd.

Last edited:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Juve needs to win the CL title just to further CR7 legacy. If not probably be is only low point of his career and I wouldn't blame CR7 a bit. If watching him out can't motivate the rest of the team, than nothing can. As great of a manager Max was with Juve, he wasn't the one I think who could get CR7 to play at his highest level. Their feelings on style of play just didn't match up. Hopefully Sarri's attacking style (needs to get better) keeps CR7 at his best.

:jflag:

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Sarri needs to learn to start using ronaldo head more and start putting more crosses into the box, not everything must go through the middle if its not working switch it up and use it. Its a crime that under Sarri it not used more as its one of hes main advantages at hes late age and i was actually surprised the number of crosses that went in yesterday because it rarely happens with hes football but good crossing usually comes from fullbacks these days and danillo is complete trash so that only leaves sandro to be fair..

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
'Ronaldo should've been booked!'
Ferrero-1902-Samp-epa_11.jpg

Massimo Ferrero jokes Cristiano Ronaldo “had to be booked after that leap” and reveals Antonio Cassano could return to Sampdoria as a director.
Ronaldo rose to 2.56m when he scored a header during Juventus’ 2-1 win at Samp last night, and Ferrero’s reaction to the goal was typically unorthodox.
“The team are there, we saw that yesterday against Juve,” he told Sky Sport Italia.
“I must say that Ronaldo had to be booked after that leap. It was as if he was taking off like an airplane! Cristiano won the game, but my boys defended well.”
The Blucerchiati’s summer dealings have come under criticism following a lacklustre first half to the season, saved by the appointment of Claudio Ranieri, so will they do much business next month?
“We must take some time out to understand [what we need] but, if in January we need to strengthen the team, I’m ready for that.
“Ranieri’s the last emperor, he’s an important man who’s brought serenity to the team. He makes up for the things I do. Ferrero breaks them, Ranieri fixes them.”
Finally, Ferrero was asked about Cassano possibly returning in a role upstairs and his former coach Sinisa Mihajlovic, who continues to put up a brave battle against cancer.
“He’s always been my love, I’ve shown that. He’s a bit of an odd ball, but he’s an intelligent guy who knows his football.
“It’s a bit premature to talk about [him coming back] because things aren’t said. They’re done.
“I told Antonio, ‘we’ll see you in June.’ As for Sinisa, he’s an example for everyone in the world.
“He can lose a game with Bologna or the teams he’s coached, but he’s won the game of life. Sinisa, I love you.”

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Sarri needs to learn to start using ronaldo head more and start putting more crosses into the box, not everything must go through the middle if its not working switch it up and use it. Its a crime that under Sarri it not used more as its one of hes main advantages at hes late age and i was actually surprised the number of crosses that went in yesterday because it rarely happens with hes football but good crossing usually comes from fullbacks these days and danillo is complete trash so that only leaves sandro to be fair..
Cuadrado is our first choice RB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)