Cristiano Ronaldo (189 Viewers)

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Juve needs to have a long sleeves version on the jersey for Ronaldo to wear. He easily gets into full beast mode when he wears the long sleeves version of the team shirt he plays for.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Lukaku: Ronaldo told me Serie A is the hardest defensive League in the world. He said he has scored goals everywhere but this was the toughest place to do it and if Cristiano Ronaldo think it’s difficult, then it must be really difficult

May 25, 2019
Lukaku: Ronaldo told me Serie A is the hardest defensive League in the world. He said he has scored goals everywhere but this was the toughest place to do it and if Cristiano Ronaldo think it’s difficult, then it must be really difficult
I'm sure that it is as when I watch other leagues it appears to be fair more offensive oriented. That said I think that it's safe to say that GOAT's best days are probably behind him unless our mid is screwing him and our other forwards that badly.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I think people may confuse "hardest", "defensive" with just overall regressive style of football. I mean the rest of Italy is behind in everything else so it's not that far off to believe such things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 163)