Cristiano Ronaldo (240 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He's scored 10 in 14 this season. He's hitting his Real Madrid form.
lol

He has 12 goals - 1 assist in 20 appearances between league and CL. 1757 minutes played. Goal or assist every 135 minutes.

For reference, he had 27 goals - 10 assists in 40 appearances last year. 3438 minutes played. Goal or assist every 93 minutes.

He’s looking better the last few matches, but he’s nowhere near last year’s form yet, let alone Real Madrid.

Last edited:

james95

Sep 2, 2018
I think that's too harsh. In my opinion lack of quality crosses hasn't been an issue. It was him missing open headers.
Really? There’s almost never a good ball put into the box for him to score from. I can’t think of many if any open headers he’s missed. Even the ones he’s actually scored from were headers that not many others would score from. Our delivery into the area on aerial balls isn’t good at all, generally speaking.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I think that's too harsh. In my opinion lack of quality crosses hasn't been an issue. It was him missing open headers.
Imagine if he had 100% conversion rate. He could have scored 30 instead of 28 goals last year... :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

Really? There’s almost never a good ball put into the box for him to score from. I can’t think of many if any open headers he’s missed. Even the ones he’s actually scored from were headers that not many others would score from. Our delivery into the area on aerial balls isn’t good at all, generally speaking.
Especially this season when most of our play goes through the middle. Then in one game AS makes a good cross and CR scores header of a century. Imagine he recieved few of those each match...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We barely cross/use width with Sarri ball, and only wide threat has been Cuadrado and he is ridiculously erratic and flat out poor crosser.

Ronaldo has been missing good chances, but rarely been on headers...ita clear on game to game basis we rarely create open chances often for him or any other attacker this season. Slow moving possession in midfield that's easy to read, with you know who in AM most of the season and CMs that cant create. What you get is generally hitting a wall of defenders or creating half chances with aimless random efforts. We rarely try to find him with good crosses...

Sandro had 2 cross assists in 1 game last, and he rarely gets to attack and cross in his flank with how centralized Sarri likes him to play. Defenitely could use him more wide.

It's no surprise our chance creating has up itself by alot now that all 3 attackers play together, and are constantly finding each other.

It will be even better when Cuadrado is back and gives us an unpredictable element with overlapping runs.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
If my calculations are not wrong he has 39 calendar year goals in 2019 with club and Country, so he needs a goal tomorrow to reach his minimum standard of 40 goals

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I expect him to be a beast in this game. Although it's not the biggest final he lives for these kind of games and if he needs that goal he will kill himself to get it.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
It goes both ways, sometimes when he’s obsessive about getting a goal he’s too selfish and too fixated on shooting from bad angles and long distance. I hope he gets an early goal to avoid such a situation

Apr 9, 2015
Just saw something crazy.
Sampdoria vs Juve: 10 million views on YouTube
Barcelona vs Real Madrid: 470k views.
Insane.
Serie A on youtube is doing really well. I think they upload too much bullshit but the highlights has good numbers.

Inter most times around: 1.000.000 views

This year most viewed Juve matches:
15.000.000 (Juve - Napoli)
10.000.000 (Sampdoria - Juve)
8.400.000 (Inter - Juve)
6.400.000 (Juve - SPAL)
5.600.000 (Juve - Bologna)
5.300.000 (Juve - Parma)

From the 50 most watched video's on Serie A channel: between 2.3 million views and 15.000.000 are 6 videos not Juventus highlights lol :rofl:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Serie A on youtube is doing really well. I think they upload too much bullshit but the highlights has good numbers.

Inter most times around: 1.000.000 views

This year most viewed Juve matches:
15.000.000 (Juve - Napoli)
10.000.000 (Sampdoria - Juve)
8.400.000 (Inter - Juve)
6.400.000 (Juve - SPAL)
5.600.000 (Juve - Bologna)
5.300.000 (Juve - Parma)

From the 50 most watched video's on Serie A channel: between 2.3 million views and 15.000.000 are 6 videos not Juventus highlights lol :rofl:
Imagine how many vies we would have if we wouldn't have this useless Princess in our team!?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 217)