Cristiano Ronaldo (391 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I'm sure that it is as when I watch other leagues it appears to be fair more offensive oriented. That said I think that it's safe to say that GOAT's best days are probably behind him unless our mid is screwing him and our other forwards that badly.
It's a combination of factors: Ronaldo is no longer at his peak (he still plays at an incredible level), Juve's midfield isn't creative enough, Serie A teams are very tactical and hard to break down, especially since they leave no space against bigger sides. Finally, Juve always take the foot of the gas at 2-0 or 3-0, which makes it impossible to inflate goal scoring stats.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Lukaku: Ronaldo told me Serie A is the hardest defensive League in the world. He said he has scored goals everywhere but this was the toughest place to do it and if Cristiano Ronaldo think it’s difficult, then it must be really difficult
Zlatan has said the same thing before also.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Lukaku: Ronaldo told me Serie A is the hardest defensive League in the world. He said he has scored goals everywhere but this was the toughest place to do it and if Cristiano Ronaldo think it’s difficult, then it must be really difficult
Source? When did Ronaldo get time to speak to Lukaku and when were they even on such terms Lol

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Since 2013 messi lost 8 finals and Ronaldo 1 :) That pretty much sums up the discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

As long as he has Matuidi to combine with 30 meters from the goal, so many more finals to be lost out there.
That's what happens to you when you choose play with matuidi ,khedira and can over kroos,modric and isco ! You will never win any trophy again till you retire!!!

Apr 19, 2007
I think people may confuse "hardest", "defensive" with just overall regressive style of football. I mean the rest of Italy is behind in everything else so it's not that far off to believe such things.
Or actually strongest defenses to score against. Just because it doesnt fit the current narative of attacking football is better doesnt rule out its effectiveness

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
didn't think Georgina was that hot at first but she's grown on me. Maybe its that you know she gets absolutely ravaged by the sex machine that is Ronaldo and keeps coming back for more.

She's such a horny little semen demon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 362)