Cristiano Ronaldo (195 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
The man has a massive ego and the chance to play in the MLS where he will be the biggest draw by a long distance ( even if he goes there at 37/38 ) is something i can see him doing.

Then again, he doesn’t appear to be the kind to take a stepdown, regardless of how well or poorly he is playing. Bundesliga is the only major league title missing from this trophy cabinet and maybe he’ll play there sometime to round off the big 4 European League experience? Might be the first player to win the league in all 4 of Italy, England, Spain and Germany, unless I’m mistaken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The man has a massive ego and the chance to play in the MLS where he will be the biggest draw by a long distance ( even if he goes there at 37/38 ) is something i can see him doing.

Then again, he doesn’t appear to be the kind to take a stepdown, regardless of how well or poorly he is playing. Bundesliga is the only major league title missing from this trophy cabinet and maybe he’ll play there sometime to round off the big 4 European League experience? Might be the first player to win the league in all 4 of Italy, England, Spain and Germany, unless I’m mistaken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, he is first ever to win all 3 of Serie A, LaLiga, and EPL. So, definitely would be the first to win top 4 leagues as well.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Forget about these rumors from shitty sources, but why would he stay another season here? If we win the CL then mission accomplished for him. If we don’t then it’s obvious we won’t for a while, we had our best shot last few years.

What else can he do in Italy? He already won the league, best player award... He ain’t getting any younger and it’s not like he’s gonna be banging a thousand goals here. Not saying he’d go back to England but why would he stay?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

For which club? I don't think Bayern would be interested in a 35 year old Ronaldo at this point and the other clubs couldn't afford him. PSG would be more likely should he want another league trophy.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Let's say he spends a full 4 seasons here...During that time we can compare what he accomplished in that time versus what Dybala accomplishes during that same time.

I have my suspicions on who will accomplish more.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
There are no teams that will either be interested or even have the means to get him. City won't be interested and PSG are on a tight budget due to FFP. Unless they sell Neymar or Mbappe. But they're probably going to reinvest in the next big thing instead of a 35 y/o.

He won't leave until it's the end of his contract. He certainly won't give up and be stained for life

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Forget about these rumors from shitty sources, but why would he stay another season here? If we win the CL then mission accomplished for him. If we don’t then it’s obvious we won’t for a while, we had our best shot last few years.

What else can he do in Italy? He already won the league, best player award... He ain’t getting any younger and it’s not like he’s gonna be banging a thousand goals here. Not saying he’d go back to England but why would he stay?
I disagree. Freeing up €30M per year in wages could allow us to change almost the entire squad and get the players that we need. A whole new midfield :tuttosport:

EDIT: Oh wait, don't we pay €60M total? :lol:

Last edited:

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
lol so much commotion after a few bad games
-where there is video of him showing discomfort/asking for a sub
-Where Sarri clearly states what the injury is, straight from the medical team
-Where Ronaldo HIMSELF said he has not been 100%
-anyone watching can tell you he isnt 100%, even for Portugal where he was scoring he was not his usual self, but its easier to score against Lithuanian Cobblers, Locksmiths and Ice Cream men
0 reason to believe anything has changed motivation wise, look at the other top teams, nearly everyone is shitting the bed, bar maybe Pool every other top team is dropping point left and right.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Yes of course. No Eriksen for example.
Matuidi and khedira will still be starting at 70 years old with a cane so he will still be on the bench. Also not forgeting lord bernardeschi too very hard to replace him.

- - - Updated - - -

lol so much commotion after a few bad games
-where there is video of him showing discomfort/asking for a sub
-Where Sarri clearly states what the injury is, straight from the medical team
-Where Ronaldo HIMSELF said he has not been 100%
-anyone watching can tell you he isnt 100%, even for Portugal where he was scoring he was not his usual self, but its easier to score against Lithuanian Cobblers, Locksmiths and Ice Cream men
0 reason to believe anything has changed motivation wise, look at the other top teams, nearly everyone is shitting the bed, bar maybe Pool every other top team is dropping point left and right.
No they would rather believe the sun newspaper than Ronaldo,Sarri and juve medical team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 181)