Cristiano Ronaldo (165 Viewers)

May 23, 2013
Atletico? :think:

Honestly though Atletico's team is now worth more $, the quality of the squad is not as good as it was say in 2016.

But still CR7 carrying them similar to Suarez in 2021 would be a huge achievement and would even further his legacy.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
People with too much money are often creative with how they spend it :D What I find weird is the information being made public, whats next, a list of famous footballers who bleach their asshole? Footballers who purchase weird sex accessories?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
he really has botox in his face? TBF he looks quite normal, never thought he had any plastic surgery. The thing about Penis is probably bullshit too. I believe this guy is one the biggest prima donnas in the world, but he doesnt strike me as someone who is constant customer in plastic surgery clinics.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
he really has botox in his face? TBF he looks quite normal, never thought he had any plastic surgery. The thing about Penis is probably bullshit too. I believe this guy is one the biggest prima donnas in the world, but he doesnt strike me as someone who is constant customer in plastic surgery clinics.
I think with botox as with everything else its a thing of balance, Ronaldo is yet to cross that line which makes his face look stiff and unnatural.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Will see where GOAT will end up to. Has to be either Bayern or Chelsea. Chelsea prob wants him, but how they're going to make it look like a club legend moving to rival type of situation without all making like complete fools. Bayern would be easy if GOAT had terminated the deal. Bayern would jump straight in for sure.

We're living interesting times. The very pinnacle of the sports phenomenon and his destiny and choice of a club will be revelead in no time. Can't believe he gave us 3 good years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 139)