Cristiano Ronaldo (284 Viewers)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I don’t think we’ll sign him, Brazzo also said the rumors weren’t true

He should stay at United and if he really wants to leave then try to see if it’s possible going back to Real Madrid - but would they want him back?

I don’t think he’s doing himself a favor if he keeps changing clubs with the few years he has left at the top

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
loan him to juve for one season until they see if they get CL next year.

- - - Updated - - -

At least he didn’t wait until the end of the transfer window

- - - Updated - - -

Naples :lol:
once man utd didn't make the CL it was just a matter of time.

Last edited:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
This egomaniac isnt going back to Madrid with less say and influence and with a reduced role than he had before, not unless Perez blows him publicly.

Bayern are too smart for a player past his peak with shit rules like he has to take the FKs and his attention whore personna. No way period.

Chelski is more likely, Tuchel has the ability to adapt to accommodate CR and his lack of defensive input and take full advantage of CR efficiency specially as a poacher.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Eh unless PSG want to completely disregard everything just to make a real life FIFA team for brand reasons I can't see any top club wanting him.

Few can justify paying that money for him. I don't blame him for wanting away from the Trainwreck juve team but he was a cunt for waiting for so long and he went to fucking United who are similar to us but in a way tougher league. Stupid.
Uniting the two GOATs would make them a shit tonn of money tho.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Rodildo should just go back to Portugal - he's become more of a liability, and considering his age, his toxic fanbase and the need for the squad to cater to his every whim, he's definitely not worth it for any serious club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 260)