Cristiano Ronaldo (173 Viewers)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Even if true it doesn’t change the fact he chose to come there himself, it was obvious to everyone maybe except this United is a far cry away from being the United he won the CL with.

Leaving after 1 year is kinda bad, especially when he was one of the reasons they didn’t make the CL. Not saying he has the biggest blame for this, but he gotta take some blame himself and suck it up.

He let his ego get the better of him since 2018, if not for that he wouldn't be in this situation. He had everything in Real Madrid.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
ManUtd actually a brilliant summer signing spree last time, so i’m sure people expected a much better showing than what actually happened. Ronaldo, Sancho, Varane..these were all massive signing. Probably the best transfer summer of all big clubs in Europe IMO.

Plus Bruno was coming off a freakishly good last season, so there was all the reason to be optimistic…a far cry from the Feguson era, but Optimism nevertheless. I’m assuming this is what Ronaldo expected as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
ManUtd actually a brilliant summer signing spree last time, so i’m sure people expected a much better showing than what actually happened. Ronaldo, Sancho, Varane..these were all massive signing. Probably the best transfer summer of all big clubs in Europe IMO.

Plus Bruno was coming off a freakishly good last season, so there was all the reason to be optimistic. It all obviously fell flat in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Look at our brilliant winter transfer campaign and how that turned out.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Even if true it doesn’t change the fact he chose to come there himself, it was obvious to everyone maybe except this United is a far cry away from being the United he won the CL with.

Leaving after 1 year is kinda bad, especially when he was one of the reasons they didn’t make the CL. Not saying he has the biggest blame for this, but he gotta take some blame himself and suck it up.

He let his ego get the better of him since 2018, if not for that he wouldn't be in this situation. He had everything in Real Madrid.
Lewndowski also has/had everything at Bayern.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Why not give him the bag? He’s certainly earned several times over.
You mean we should get rid of him?

Just bad planning from Lewa putting all of his hope and efforts into that broke club who can't/won't pay the 50+ mio transfer fee Bayern ask. Will be kinda funny/joyful if Bayern will keep him against his will just because of Barca not paying up, he goes on a strike and end on the stands.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 148)