Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That would be ideal..

I would take him back on 8 mil salary and a our conditions

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
NO!

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't mind him back if he agrees to reduce his ridiculous wages.
Fuck No!

- - - Updated - - -

So many cucks on this forum, willing to bend over and allow Rodildo to fuck us over again.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
We do need a LW that can play also ST don’t we? Much rather him than the flops that we are being linked with atm…

Imagine bringing him back only a year after but for half the salary this time and still getting the same output of over 25goals out of him, tbf i wouldn’t mind it at all. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Clearly not happening tho.

Mar 10, 2009
We do need a LW that can play also ST don’t we? Much rather him than the flops that we are being linked with atm…

Imagine bringing him back only a year after but for half the salary this time and still getting the same output of over 25goals out of him, tbf i wouldn’t mind it at all. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Clearly not happening tho.
Agreed.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
38 years old in half a year, wants big wages, doesn't work for the team, doesn't track back, doesn't do defensive work. It's just a bad cocktail for us.

Sure he could fill the void Lewa left and I was also thinking he could be a good stopgap for 1 or max 2 years. But everything taken into consideration I don't think it makes sense for us to sign him. And it seems most other top clubs thinks the same, else he would be gone already.
But you are Bayern lead by Nailsman, why do you want your forwards to defend or track back? Isn't that why De Ligt went there? To play modern, attacking football where players have flexibility and freedom?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Finally #CR7 chooses and agrees everyone: his history, his conscience, the Champions League, his family, his people. In the 2022/23 season, that of the Fifth World Cup, he will wear the jersey of @Sporting_CP
[Momblano]

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Best choice really. Hope he wins the league and top scorer there too.
I actually wouldn’t mind if they finish 3rd in their UCL group so that he still ends up playing in Europa League this season afterall…

It’s almost inevitable! :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Otherwise i agree tho, Sporting could likely be his best choice at this moment.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Doesnt matter, he still gets 6 games to improve on his record.
True, might be a win-win for him afterall, will get a chance to improve on his UCL record even if by small margins while at the same time could potentially boost his Europa League stats too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)