Cristiano Ronaldo (87 Viewers)

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Our position needs to be firm here. If city don’t give us the money we are asking: keep Ronaldo. If city don’t give us a player we want: keep Ronaldo. If we don’t have a replacement in hand: keep Ronaldo

if we have all the above: sell Ronaldo
This. Our management has a reputation for bending over. At some point this shit has to stop.

Bilbao, Spurs, Dortmund, even Chelsea etc. Clubs don't even go near their players without a serious offer. Juve is like Poundland compared to these.

To get mugged by City who paid 50m for a 5th string CB in Akê is just laughable.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Those aren't the "fans" you want anyway. Glad he takes those fucks with him.
Thats why I never liked a team being built around one player. It was the same with Messi in Barca, especially in the last couple of years.

For me is it always the team first.

- - - Updated - - -

dude, I'm a Juve fan since 2000; you're fucking with the wrong marine :D
It’s a joke don’t kill me :)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
this

btw i stopped following most of our players, including ronaldo like a year ago. their social feeds are boring. i still follow cuadrado, chiesa, chiellini and fagioli, and that's so random i have no idea why lol
I follow them just for support, I agree their feeds are mostly boring. Del Piero's is kinda interesting, he posts interesting quotes sometimes.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
We are not Psg to refuse 160 million euros offer for Mbappe our financial situation like many other clubs is seriously affected by covid
a) there is a big difference between 30 million and 160 million

b) My post on our poor handling of the situation is not on accepting an offer, but on allowing it to happen in the final few days of the transfer window with no replacement or plan with the usual statement a week before that he is staying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)