Cristiano Ronaldo (92 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I really hope we throw in some cash and swap for Bernardo Silva who is unsettled there.

The whole world knows CR7 wants out and that Juve wants/needs to sell him. We have very little leverage here, as usual when it comes to this club.
Juve have all the leverage. He’s under contract. They literally do not need to do anything. Ronaldo is still a pro. If he doesn’t get sold he‘ll show up, mope, and still score 30 goals.

Buy on AliExpress.com

rainhard

May 5, 2004
It’s all good being firm but sometimes you simply have to cut your losses. Can’t stand the thought of a whiney Ronaldo having to stay with us when he wants out, especially now. Fans will get on his back, the media. All this drama. No thanks. He’s simply got to go. We’ll be stronger I promise you this.
This is how true Juventino should react

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
It’s all good being firm but sometimes you simply have to cut your losses. Can’t stand the thought of a whiney Ronaldo having to stay with us when he wants out, especially now. Fans will get on his back, the media. All this drama. No thanks. He’s simply got to go. We’ll be stronger I promise you this.
I disagree with this - Ronaldo is the most egotistical and selfish player in the world, he’s so egotistical and selfish that he knows he’s building a legacy for himself, he won’t mentally allow himself to switch off or sulk or have a bad season, he’ll get on with it knowing that if he doesn’t it’ll leave question marks over his potential GOAT status.

Messi wanted to leave Barca last summer and when they refused him he just got his head down and got on with it. Ronaldo will do the same

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I disagree with this - Ronaldo is the most egotistical and selfish player in the world, he’s so egotistical and selfish that he knows he’s building a legacy for himself, he won’t mentally allow himself to switch off or sulk or have a bad season, he’ll get on with it knowing that if he doesn’t it’ll leave question marks over his potential GOAT status.

Messi wanted to leave Barca last summer and when they refused him he just got his head down and got on with it. Ronaldo will do the same
Ok. We’ll Siiiiuuuuuuu.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Who knows, no smoke without fire.

20m net for two years is more than what he will get here because of the contract length. If he wants to prolong his career at the top level, why not? Plus more ambitious "project''...
i dont know di marzio said 14/15 million net nico schira says 20 million net and is it guardiola who wants him as he is not a perfect fit for his tactics but anways belotti/zapata are available

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
Did anyone report a deal that might include Bernardo Silva or is it just wishful thinking in this forum?

All I can see is Gabriel Jesus and that City does not want to let him go. Silva would be awesome but can’t find any info if we’re actually interested.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Did anyone report a deal that might include Bernardo Silva or is it just wishful thinking in this forum?

All I can see is Gabriel Jesus and that City does not want to let him go. Silva would be awesome but can’t find any info if we’re actually interested.
Didn’t someone here report that Bernardo Silva wasn’t willing to come to us last night?

We don’t have the time to do the whole forcing a player to accept us against their will like Arthur again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)