Cristiano Ronaldo (261 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He would be missed, he's been amazing for us really. That Atleti game was one of my favourite ever. But I wouldn't be too fussed now as either it happens now or next year. Renew Dybala and get another young quality forward and let's build around Chiesa.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Anyway, I still don't think he will leave you.

He might want to leave but as long as City doesn't want to with a transfersum it looks unlikely to happen.

Last edited:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Silva and Vlahovic
Vlahovic will be almost impossible now I think. They can always go for Scamacca as his replacement, so you never know but Comisso already rejected a major offer from Atleti.

I think the forward that comes will be quite an underwhelming name. Hopefully we reinvest quite some portion of the cash into midfield though. Locatelli alone is pretty weak even if I wanted him here for 2 years now.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Vlahovic will be almost impossible now I think. They can always go for Scamacca as his replacement, so you never know but Comisso already rejected a major offer from Atleti.

I think the forward that comes will be quite an underwhelming name. Hopefully we reinvest quite some portion of the cash into midfield though. Locatelli alone is pretty weak even if I wanted him here for 2 years now.
I just hope this has been in the works for a while and we have already lined a replacement up.

Wishful thinking... I know.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
How so? Do you mean because he was against the CR7 deal from the get go?
More or less. We needed to rebuild, instead we tried to band-aid the team with Ronaldo.

Anyway, I still don't think he will leave you.

He might want to leave but as long as City doesn't want to with a transfersum it looks unlikely to happen.
I don't see us take a minuvalenza. For an oil club, it's weird to see them lowball for a footballing icon like this.

Sky sport UK say it's done to city
The wages they quote doesn't make sense. He'll earn what he is earning here in one year in two years there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 228)