Cristiano Ronaldo (101 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Man City are offering two year contract worth 20 million euros per year to Ronaldo and don't want any negotiations with Juve for a transfer fee (Nico schira)
They have 150m for Kane but no money for Ronaldo. Why do we need to give them Ronaldo for free. They are our contender in CHL and if they dont get a striker (Ronaldo), their chances to win EPL would be difficult. You can see their. matches against Leicester, Spurs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
They have 150m for Kane but no money for Ronaldo. Why do we need to give them Ronaldo for free. They are our contender in CHL and if they dont get a striker (Ronaldo), their chances to win EPL would be difficult. You can see their. matches against Leicester, Spurs.
That’s not the right time to be hilarious. Read the room.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Ronaldo must really be unhappy if he is willing to take that big of a pay cut.

Bernardo Silva is valued at a high transfer fee. Black Jesus would be much cheaper I think.

Bernardo silva is and attacking midfielder right? So between him and locatelli, our midfield would be much stronger. We could loan Icardi for that goal scorer perhaps

Jul 20, 2012
Ronaldo must really be unhappy if he is willing to take that big of a pay cut.

Bernardo Silva is valued at a high transfer fee. Black Jesus would be much cheaper I think.

Bernardo silva is and attacking midfielder right? So between him and locatelli, our midfield would be much stronger. We could loan Icardi for that goal scorer perhaps
Bernardo for sure has a higher value but he also said he wants to leave so maybe it could work in our advantage

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Looking into retrospective getting Ronaldo was a terrible business. We didnt get more money from shirts/sponsors, and we won less with him, scored less. Before he joined us we even scored free kicks.

- - - Updated - - -

Juve might be the only club in the world who would give CR7 for free, we are that stupid.

We must not lt him leave for free, Man City should pay or gtfo.

Also fuck Kean, Jovic they suck ass, average asf

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
That is true. Because Fake Ronaldo is under contract only with juventus.

Last edited:

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
There is no denying Ronaldo's quality. He is special no doubt. Although I have noticed, unsurprisingly, that he is not as sharp as he used to be and had missed some you would expect him to score.

The free kick issue.....I mean he shouldn't take them.... His record sucks but managers and players are too scared to say no.

His ego is even bigger than the player he is though and that creates problems.

You never get the sense he is happy here.... Always feel we are not good enough for him etc.

Between amortization and gross wages, he is costing us EU80-90m a year. So if we sold him for 25-30m (book value remaining) that is what we save.

If letting him go meant we improve the weakest area of the team while getting a less brilliant but still dependable goal scorer as a replacement then I am 100% on board.

The problem is the timing and the lack of planning on our part to make use of his desire to leave earlier!

Ronaldo also not helping by wanting to leave so late.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
There is no denying Ronaldo's quality. He is special no doubt. Although I have noticed, unsurprisingly, that he is not as sharp as he used to be and had missed some you would expect him to score.

The free kick issue.....I mean he shouldn't take them.... His record sucks but managers and players are too scared to say no.

His ego is even bigger than the player he is though and that creates problems.

You never get the sense he is happy here.... Always feel we are not good enough for him etc.

Between amortization and gross wages, he is costing us EU80-90m a year. So if we sold him for 25-30m (book value remaining) that is what we save.

If letting him go meant we improve the weakest area of the team while getting a less brilliant but still dependable goal scorer as a replacement then I am 100% on board.

The problem is the timing and the lack of planning on our part to make use of his desire to leave earlier!

Ronaldo also not helping by wanting to leave so late.
There will be no improvement in the team, because if the rumors are true then he, as the "model professional," apparently decided he wants to leave when the window is about to close.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Maybe the whole Messi bit got to him?

Messi will likely win the Ballon D’or again this year and will have a genuine shot at the CL.

Cris knows he isn’t winning the Ballon D’or here, or the CL.

The longer he stays here, the wider the gap between his and Messi’s accomplishments might end up being.

It’s not like the man doesn’t care about these things. He’s obsessed with it and knows his best shot lies at a team that isn’t Juve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Looking into retrospective getting Ronaldo was a terrible business. We didnt get more money from shirts/sponsors, and we won less with him, scored less. Before he joined us we even scored free kicks.

- - - Updated - - -

That is true. Because Fake Ronaldo is under contract only with juventus.
We did get a substantial increase from Adidas for 10 years. Jeep money was increased too. The shirt sales was not much. For the first 2 years I think we sold ~30m more than usual, according to financial statements (I could be wrong about the exact number but it’s in the ballpark)
It’s true that we couldn’t get the benefits we expected, but it wasn’t a terrible business by any measure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)