Cristiano Ronaldo (250 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
And yeah Locatelli took forever but that’s because juve had ALL the leverage, there was no need to rush. I’m sure they can still sign a player or two within a week if need be. They wrapped the Kaio Jorge deal up quickly. But this Ronaldo thing needs to be resolved in the next day or two.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
UK media (Sky and BBC) saying City only want Ronaldo at really low price, they don't value him for transfer fee and certainly not salary. If he goes, he'll have to accept a massive pay cut. Ronaldo is not a priority unless it's a bargain. I can't see this happening, he won't be treated like a king over there for sure.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
UK media (Sky and BBC) saying City only want Ronaldo at really low price, they don't value him for transfer fee and certainly not salary. If he goes, he'll have to accept a massive pay cut. Ronaldo is not a priority unless it's a bargain. I can't see this happening, he won't be treated like a king over there for sure.
Yeah I want KDB for a low price and a massive pay cut too.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Wow! He should be super grateful to Juve for the salary we pay him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 220)