Cristiano Ronaldo (281 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think it's fair enough the top 5 leagues got the advantage, after all is the overall quality in these leagues much higher than the rest. Even if the Dutch, Portugeese, Belgian leagues etc are decent are they nowhere the other 5, especially England, Spain, Italy and Germany.
Its not a coincidence those are usually won by players from top clubs in those leagues 5 leagues. Like put Lewa in Ajax, hed probably score 45-50 in 34 games, and lose out to Messi who scored 30 in 38 games, because Messis goals count 2x. Its not a objective measuring system. I mean even among those 5 leagues there are differences in quality, number of games and difficulty of scoring. These guys already have the advantage of playing 38 games, if they need more than that then its unfair competition wise

Buy on AliExpress.com

james95

Sep 2, 2018
The message didn’t look to me like a farewell. My initial interpretation was even that he was staying and that he’s just proud of what he’s achieved thus far and motivated for more. Could be wrong though

Jun 6, 2015
Don't think it's a farewell message either. I think he's just trying to take some focus off this seasons failures. I'm sure he's fully aware that the teams failures this season reflect badly on him as well. Can't have that, so he's just trying keep that armour of his spotless by creating this narrative of success and great achievements.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
I feel bad for Ronaldo, he did well for us and his record speaks for itself.

His Juve career in a nutshell is when he posted all those motivational quotes before the first CL Porto tie only for Bentancur to gift them a goal in the first minute lol.

Poor guy had nothing to work with here.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I feel bad for Ronaldo, he did well for us and his record speaks for itself.

His Juve career in a nutshell is when he posted all those motivational quotes before the first CL Porto tie only for Bentancur to gift them a goal in the first minute lol.

Poor guy had nothing to work with here.
Fuck this feel bad for him

fuck it

he earned 31M fuck it

What with that bentancur fault?

Fuckin porto play with 10 man for 1 hour and he cannot score at least 1 goal
fuck him

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Don't think it's a farewell message either. I think he's just trying to take some focus off this seasons failures. I'm sure he's fully aware that the teams failures this season reflect badly on him as well. Can't have that, so he's just trying keep that armour of his spotless by creating this narrative of success and great achievements.
Evidently the concept of “win together and lose together” does not exist when you have a player on your team who is bigger than the club itself.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
They also have less games, so it's double disadvantage. You know how many goals a Porto player has to score to win it?
Maybe I’m biased because the Bundesliga only got 34 games :p

Which means it’s an even bigger achivement from Lewa.

- - - Updated - - -

Its not a coincidence those are usually won by players from top clubs in those leagues 5 leagues. Like put Lewa in Ajax, hed probably score 45-50 in 34 games, and lose out to Messi who scored 30 in 38 games, because Messis goals count 2x. Its not a objective measuring system. I mean even among those 5 leagues there are differences in quality, number of games and difficulty of scoring. These guys already have the advantage of playing 38 games, if they need more than that then its unfair competition wise
I get your point but the Bundesliga also only play 34 games. Hence I think Lewa did something remarkable.

Jul 13, 2010
Sad to see cr go, the goat. He brought goals, leadership and a lot of followers to Juve, a lot of media exposure as well.

But thinking what we can do with extra 30mil/year for wages... It's the best option

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Which serious, competitive team would want to sign him though? I seriously doubt clubs are lining up for him.

I would think PSG would be an obvious candidate. But I don't consider them a serious team anyway. :grin:
But other than that? A return to United or Real? I figure that would have to be on their terms, not his. MLS perhaps? :boh:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
You can't replace a player like Ronaldo, it's not possible. I'll only be at peace if he goes and we get a couple of world class players and a world class coach. It has to be like Zidane for Buffon, Thuram and Nedved style transaction or its a tragedy to lose such a magnificent player.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Which serious, competitive team would want to sign him though? I seriously doubt clubs are lining up for him.

I would think PSG would be an obvious candidate. But I don't consider them a serious team anyway. :grin:
But other than that? A return to United or Real? I figure that would have to be on their terms, not his. MLS perhaps? :boh:
MLS LOL. One if not the best player in the world and going to MLS, come on.

I think Man Utd is always an option. RM is always an option, PSG only because of the money and new league. Only problem is the age. He deserves to get paid at the very top of the game just because of the performances on the pitch and his brand alone, but paying the transfer fee could be a problem. 2022 he could hand pick a team with 10-15m a year, literally any club in the world he wants to.

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
Funny when Ronaldo didnt play we couldnt even beat crotone and other rubbish during the season. Were was this better playing team then so?

Like i said already if only we could play teams like bologna that are already on there holidays every week.
The entire team's wage structure is built around paying Ronaldo. And he's basically a vortex of greed on the pitch. Trots around like a snail and then gets the ball on the left and tries to dribble like its 2008. Complains every attack that he doesn't get the ball. If he scored 40 goals that might be ok. But 29 (23 without penalties) is not enough to warrant what he does to the team's style of football and the holes in the roster.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
MLS LOL. One if not the best player in the world and going to MLS, come on.

I think Man Utd is always an option. RM is always an option, PSG only because of the money and new league. Only problem is the age. He deserves to get paid at the very top of the game just because of the performances on the pitch and his brand alone, but paying the transfer fee could be a problem. 2022 he could hand pick a team with 10-15m a year, literally any club in the world he wants to.
So the best player in the world can't hold the ball for more than 3 seconds, hasn't dribbled past an opponent since 2013 and contributes literally 0 in build up in defense. I get it though, he scores penalties and headers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 269)