Cristiano Ronaldo (195 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Funny when Ronaldo didnt play we couldnt even beat crotone and other rubbish during the season. Were was this better playing team then so?

Like i said already if only we could play teams like bologna that are already on there holidays every week.
tbh we played very well vs lazio at the allianz without ronaldo who came on late in the game and we turned to shit :D

Aug 2, 2005
If this true of no signs of leaving or staying...
It probably means it is just up in the air and anything is possible and depends on how serious we are to immediately set ourselves as a top team, and at the same time depends if he finds other suitors.

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
So the best player in the world can't hold the ball for more than 3 seconds, hasn't dribbled past an opponent since 2013 and contributes literally 0 in build up in defense. I get it though, he scores penalties and headers.
Well the time he spent in here, he has scored prob top 3 amount of goals in the whole world. Get me a top 3 goalscorer in the world with decent transfer fee, that’s young, has alot resale value and earns around 10m a season as it is something people want all the time. Might be quite difficult, but if that makes you happy, go for it. In return you could bring 3 Morata’s and they still do not guarantee 36 goals, while showing up fatty after the summer.

How about you hold your breath for 20mins while dribbling past this thread.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Well the time he spent in here, he has scored prob top 3 amount of goals in the whole world. Get me a top 3 goalscorer in the world with decent transfer fee, that’s young, has alot resale value and earns around 10m a season as it is something people want all the time. Might be quite difficult, but if that makes you happy, go for it. In return you could bring 3 Morata’s and they still do not guarantee 36 goals, while showing up fatty after the summer.

Did I ever say he wasn't a goalscorer? No! He's a great goalscorer. The best player in the world? Not even close.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016

Don't feed the troll.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Statement could be interpreted in a multitude of ways and clearly it is well thought out by his PR team.
Ultimately, it serves to protect his image and also gets people talking about him.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Every great player does this though? I could literally whip out the same thing of Messi, Neymar, Mbappe etc.

P.s. I wouldn't pass the ball to Ramsey either considering how much these guys fuck in key situations.

EDIT: Oh it was even Berna lol. Yeah i 100% wouldn't have made that pass if I was CR. In fact, it even being Berna renders that whole video invalid.

Last edited:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Every great player does this though? I could literally whip out the same thing of Messi, Neymar, Mbappe etc.

P.s. I wouldn't pass the ball to Ramsey either considering how much these guys fuck in key situations.

EDIT: Oh it was even Berna lol. Yeah i 100% wouldn't have made that pass if I was CR. In fact, it even being Berna renders that whole video invalid.
if you don't make that pass you better get at least a good shot on target regardless if its Berna or not

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Everything in football is decision making

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 189)