Cristiano Ronaldo (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Cristiano has decided that he doesn’t want any fancy farewell. His idea, at the moment, is to say goodbye to the fans through a message. Juve wanted to present him tomorrow but due to complications in his contract, a transfer won’t happen before next week. [as]
And it starts, this is the first obstacle of many. Expect a bunch of these until the whole things blows in our face. Enough dreaming now.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He was in Costa Navarino, i was told but couldn't tell, now it's leaked and it confirmed my sources and freed me so i can reveal.
I will pass by tom on my way to Kefalonia.
When he was first asked about Juve yesterday he just laughed, so they there was nothing to say. But he doesn't even hiding it anymore.
He is ours brothers! And he is excited!

enzo

May 14, 2012
And it starts, this is the first obstacle of many. Expect a bunch of these until the whole things blows in our face. Enough dreaming now.
Right, if previous mercatos should have tought us anything, then this. Let's see, but it really looks like it... :sad:

- - - Updated - - -

He was in Costa Navarino, i was told but couldn't tell, now it's leaked and it confirmed my sources and freed me so i can reveal.
When he was first asked about Juve yesterday he just laughed, so they there was nothing to say. But he doesn't even hiding it anymore.
da fuq?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Can someone translate ?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Aguero smiled, Ronaldo laughed.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
old but for some reason youtube thought its worth watching....

do you have to be a total douche to work in ESPN??? so much butthurt in this studio it's going to be epic once cr7 signs for Juve!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)