Crapello Vs The World. (3 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Jeeks said:
Crapello is a senile fool.
:agree: The way he is making excuses/blaming the other team makes him sound like another candidate for inter's next manager. Crapello has the advantage over zeman though - we're already making fun of him. :D

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
AngelaL said:
:agree: The way he is making excuses/blaming the other team makes him sound like another candidate for inter's next manager. Crapello has the advantage over zeman though - we're already making fun of him. :D
shhhh! moratti will hire him if u say that sh!t, capello actually has a chance of winning the serie a with them

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
juventus710 said:
shhhh! moratti will hire him if u say that sh!t, capello actually has a chance of winning the serie a with them
Win serie a - inter???!!! Take it easy. The only way inter "win" anything is by cheating & lying. It doesn't matter who their coach is, inter are a bunch of losers.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
YEP ... get capello to inter ... he won't win we're sure of that, this will break his record of winning the league with every team he ever managed .. (( still counting 29 scudettos :toast:))

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
juventus710 said:
torres is one of ma fav players, i feel that he should move to a big club or else his career wont sky rocket
but hes got to stop with the bullsh!t, evry1 saw the dive against ukraine during the world cup
to be fair athletico is a very big club...i would like him to stay there and start a legacy of greatness...he is capable...like alex at juve or batistuta at fiorentina...

or

he could come to juve and win everything!!:p

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
ahmedz said:
for the 1st time in a loooong time...watching madrid play is actually BOOORING......thank u "don"
son of shergar up front, defenders "passing" the ball to the forwards,emerson in midfield, was ther ever any doubt he would make them sterile and uninteresting to watch??

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
it's for some reason ruud vannistelrooy .. i don't know how did get it ... but i don't mind ... it's like you're cursing him ... that son of a shergar :p

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Omair said:
it's for some reason ruud vannistelrooy .. i don't know how did get it ... but i don't mind ... it's like you're cursing him ... that son of a shergar :p
because he loks like ahorse and yes it is an insult:toast:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
ahmedz said:
for the 1st time in a loooong time...watching madrid play is actually BOOORING......thank u "don"

come on u were'nt really anticipating an exciting preformance from real madrid!!! :disagree: they have crapello as a coach and hell yes he plays with his boring football tactics and formations.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Bozi said:
son of shergar up front, defenders "passing" the ball to the forwards,emerson in midfield, was ther ever any doubt he would make them sterile and uninteresting to watch??
:rofl: :rofl: true mate cant really expect much from this side.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
The last time i enjoyed watchin madrid is the year they last won the CL .. 2003 wasn't it ?? anyway before becks joins them ... and with crapello i will despise them even more ... it's just not right to play cattanacio in spain, isn't it ?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Omair said:
The last time i enjoyed watchin madrid is the year they last won the CL .. 2003 wasn't it ?? anyway before becks joins them ... and with crapello i will despise them even more ... it's just not right to play cattanacio in spain, isn't it ?

yeah i know that final game against leuverkesn when zidnae scored, it was 2001 omair not 2003. 2003 that was juve vs milan in the final.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)