Crapello Vs The World. (1 Viewer)

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
It's a hard prediction ... alot has changed in both teams ..

realMADrid .. defensively are at their best .. enough that they have crap there .. offinsively with ruud they should do something ...

Barça ... without their post player would find some hard time .. no doubt saviola and gudjunsen are pretty good .. but they didn't reach the amount of harmony that dinho and eto'o work in ... defensively they're much better now with our players there ... :( ...

anyway i hope they end up drawing ( i know it would be boring, but we're talking crapello here, ofcourse it will be boring) ... for the benifet of valencia ...:D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #62
    Which one are you guys doing recently?? are you folks making big capello or mancini lately?

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Azzurri7 said:
    Which one are you guys doing recently?? are you folks making big capello or mancini lately?
    I prefer taking a mancini cause once im done nobody can use the toilet for days on end.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #65
    Byrone said:
    I prefer taking a mancini cause once im done nobody can use the toilet for days on end.
    When I eat alot, I feel mancini is disturbing me. On the other hand, Capello comes only when I'm sick.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Omair said:
    It's a hard prediction ... alot has changed in both teams ..

realMADrid .. defensively are at their best .. enough that they have crap there .. offinsively with ruud they should do something ...

Barça ... without their post player would find some hard time .. no doubt saviola and gudjunsen are pretty good .. but they didn't reach the amount of harmony that dinho and eto'o work in ... defensively they're much better now with our players there ... :( ...

anyway i hope they end up drawing ( i know it would be boring, but we're talking crapello here, ofcourse it will be boring) ... for the benifet of valencia ...:D
    I dont think the game will be boring, no matter what are the coaches.

We re talking about the biggest derby in world.

It cant be boring.:disagree:

Omair

Herticity
    Sep 27, 2006
    loool nice one azzuri 7 :toast:

it can be boring .. last year's 1:1 camp nou draw was (second half atleast) ...

anyway too bad im not gonna see it .. i'll be away on that week for we have holidays here ... :confused: ..

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #75
    aren't you supposed to be in some Forza Inter forums??? wake up, zlatan left Estebear!

Falafel

Shawarma
    Jul 23, 2006
    Bisco said:
    its on the 22nd of this month.
    i think they will be alright with out etoo i mean guduhnesen and saviola seem to be good replacements for injured eto. i think it will be a 2-1 for barca if all goes well.
    real madrid to win, inshalla(anything to see barca do bad, im the biggest h8er of ronaldinho out there)
    n a win for real gives benefit for valencia. forza valencia!!!!!!!!!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    juventus710 said:
    real madrid to win, inshalla(anything to see barca do bad, im the biggest h8er of ronaldinho out there)

:disagree: i dont belive this juventus710 u really hate ronaldinho!!!! i think he is a superb player who will drive crapello insane. i really dont care who wins the title at the end as long as its not real madrid.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    juventus710 said:
    Madrid have Beckham, therefore they are second team in Madrid. They will lose to Barca. And if you are truly for Vicente and David Villa then you know you could never cheer Madrid, glory hunter. Forza Celt Vigo!

Omair

Herticity
    Sep 27, 2006
    i hate ronaldinho just because he's overrated ... but i admit he's one hell of a player ...

valencia will win this year mark my words :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)