Crapello Vs The World. (4 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
This is what I liked about Lippi, he never bullshits.

Whether Capello is a successful coach or not, he has a really negative attitude that is growing by the day.
Putting DP on the bench just because he refused to sleep with him is just gay.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Van Nisterlooy a horse? I heard he was a mule.:D

I think he will soon bear a donkey for Crapello.:p

Anyway, as a tactician I always found Crap somewhat overrated. As Tach said, it is pretty hard to fook up when you coach a team full of Del Pieros, Rauls, Maldinis, Nedveds, Bobans of the world. Of course, not unless you are called a slum called Inter.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I am so proud that the nickname I came up with- "CRAPello" has spread like wildfire !!!!:agree: :D :cool: :cool:

here is another one that will surely stick...the nickname for the Italian NT coach-

DONEadoni :eyebrows:

Jul 18, 2002
Seriously...! It's so boring watching Real Madrid now...! Even Michal Laudrup was critical about Crapello playing with two defensiv midfielders ----> Diarra & Emerson...!

PS...! The next manager for Real Madrid ----> Michael Laudrup...!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Capello apologises to Torres

Real Madrid coach Fabio Capello has apologised to Atletico Madrid striker Fernando Torres for labelling him a 'cheat'.

In the second half of Sunday's Madrid derby, Torres went to ground clutching his face after tussling for the ball with defender Sergio Ramos, who was shown his second yellow card.

"I like to talk about sport, rather than offend people. If it [the comment[ was offensive, I apologise," Capello said on Spanish broadcaster Cadena Ser.

"It is clear that Sergio Ramos did not go in [with his elbow] on purpose. In Italy I complained about players who dive, like when somebody makes contact with a player's face, and they throw themselves down holding their face. I don't like that manner of gaining an advantage."

The Italian claimed not to have been aware of the exact meaning of the word "tramposo" [cheat], the label he attached to Torres after the game.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
CRAPello is full of CRAP .. "he didn't know the meaning of tramposo"

ya right what kind of excuse is that ?? a 60 year old guy who doesn't know the meaning of what he's saying .. i think his mom ( god rest her sole ) did a great job on him :)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Bisco said:
come on u were'nt really anticipating an exciting preformance from real madrid!!! :disagree: they have crapello as a coach and hell yes he plays with his boring football tactics and formations.
but also keep winning (the small teams)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Cronios said:
but also keep winning (the small teams)

i wonder how will barca vs real madrid end i really hope its another 3-0 like last year when barca trashed madrid at home.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Bisco said:
i wonder how will barca vs real madrid end i really hope its another 3-0 like last year when barca trashed madrid at home.
I doubt it now that Etoo is injured... and Capello is in town.

My prediction: 1:1.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
mark83 said:
BTW when is the biggest world derby scheduled?
its on the 22nd of this month.
i think they will be alright with out etoo i mean guduhnesen and saviola seem to be good replacements for injured eto. i think it will be a 2-1 for barca if all goes well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)