could we win anything this season..?? (3 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
So there real question is:
Shall we be ready to win anything next season??

This season was a compromise from the beginning, he had to pay for the managerial mistakes we committed the past seasons.

Everything, from our defense to our coach was just a compromise,
but at least we are back on track and finally start the proper upgrading of our team.

IMO we need at least 3 season to make a team able to compete with Inter for the domestic championship and about 200mil to make CL winner.

I can only hope for the silver star, in the coming season and hopefully one championship, every five years, so i can see the third star before i die...

The old Juve is gone for ever, we didnt took the chance to upgrade our team in the past 2-3 years, so that the old champions would infuse the winner's mentality to future generation and in a couple of years, we wont have any of them left.

But if we keep investing as we did this year, its inevitabil that Inter will make a wrong step once and we will be starved enough for titles, to win an occasional title!

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I honestly don't think Juventus have the ability to win anything this year.

They don't seem to have any fighting qualities and are easier to injure than a thin glass plate thrown off a 10 story building.

I would be very surprised and overjoyed if they did

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
Buffon
Caceres Canna Chiellini Grosso

Melo Sissoko

Camo Diego Giovinco

*Select Striker Here*

That team I believe, i.e. the Samp team, could win something this year. Unfortunately we never seem to be able to keep literally ANY of our players fit for even a few games. Look at the miracles they perform at the Milanello..! I would sack the whole medical team and that hack Agricola and get some real experts in because injuries has cost us almost beyond repair already. If we are to win we need our star men. I can only hold the slim hope that we are getting barraged by injuries at the moment only to stay relatively injury clear in the latter stages of the season. If we could get our first 11 on a few games run, we could build some great momentum and possibly challenge for something (again, that being a slim hope).

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The only way I see it:

1- Bring a starter right back in January.
2- Sign a young LB cover for Grosso.
3- Recall Iago from Bari to cover for Giovinco and "possibly" Camoranesi.
4- Get rid of some clowns incl. Tiago and Zebina if possible.
5- LESS INJURIES.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm not sure about the idea of recalling Iago if he can't get a game in for Bari. He has looked very impressive every time I have seen him but I would like to see him play more in Serie A before putting trust in him

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
I'm not sure about the idea of recalling Iago if he can't get a game in for Bari. He has looked very impressive every time I have seen him but I would like to see him play more in Serie A before putting trust in him
Kyle, what's up with that Italian mentality. Let's try to have that Wenger outlook.:oops:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
The league is too big a step forward, as Mourinho has his team playing poorly but rarely getting close to losing, or even struggling dramatically from anything other than lethargy. With Schneider, Milito and Eto'o still likely to adapt and improve, I can't see their form dropping enough for us to catch them and overtake...Especially given that we are most definitely in a period of immense transition. A new system, new players, too many injuries to key personnel to ever put out a first choice line-up...

We could win the coppa. We could win the champions league...If we get out of this group and have all our players back...hardly likely, but against Samp we showed that IT CAN GO SO FUCKING RIGHT, that any team would struggle to contain us. Having said that, it was but one game. Potential in abundance.

First, lets concentrate on getting out the group stage, bringing key players back into the first team, slowly but surely and bedding in the new system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)