could we win anything this season..?? (3 Viewers)

Guardian

Dec 28, 2005
Hello 中国常州 mate, I'm not familiar with chinese, mandarin (I like fruits), cantonese or whatever is there but could you tell me how to pronounce your name and what it does mean? Ok I can improvise:
中- that looks like a bottom
国- pint if beer?
常- a TV set with an antenna?
州- not sure but the first curved line looks like J, combined with the rest lines it reminds of dribbling players.

so your name could be translated like this:

中国常州 - I'm sitting naked with a pint of beer in front of the TV watching a Juventus game

Am I right?

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I think that we could win Bidone D'oro and maybe most overpriced lazyass team of the year if that award exist.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Hello 中国常州 mate, I'm not familiar with chinese, mandarin (I like fruits), cantonese or whatever is there but could you tell me how to pronounce your name and what it does mean? Ok I can improvise:
国- pint if beer?
州- not sure but the first curved line looks like J, combined with the rest lines it reminds of dribbling players.

中国常州 - I'm sitting naked with a pint of beer in front of the TV watching a Juventus game

Am I right?
:lol:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I don't even know from which direction they start reading :D

I noticed he wrote it in green and a very meaningful sentence, what a way to start and I am sure that was his last one, weird mofos :D

Nov 30, 2009
国- pint if beer?

Am I right?
Actually,中国 is China,常州 is my hometown,a wonderful city nearby Shanghai.:)
常州 in English is "Changzhou".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)