could we win anything this season..?? (5 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The only way I see us winning anything this year is if:

1) Ferrara finally manages to understand the concept of coaching a big team and stumbles upon the ideal formation and tactics
2) The players realize that they are playing for Juve, and that it is a vital cog of the Juve DNA to possess such qualities and attributes as spirit, hunger, desire, belief, and guts
3) We buy a new pair of fullbacks in the Winter Mercato
4) Our infirmary empties itself, and all our injured players return for the remainder of the season

Seeing as all 4 of the aforementioned happening is highly improbable, if not impossible, my answer to the question is:

We have absolutely NO chance (0%) of winning anything this season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
The only way I see us winning anything this year is if:

1) Ferrara finally manages to understand the concept of coaching a big team and stumbles upon the ideal formation and tactics
2) The players realize that they are playing for Juve, and that it is a vital cog of the Juve DNA to possess such qualities and attributes as spirit, hunger, desire, belief, and guts
3) We buy a new pair of fullbacks in the Winter Mercato
4) Our infirmary empties itself, and all our injured players return for the remainder of the season

Seeing as all 4 of the aforementioned happening is highly improbable, if not impossible, my answer to the question is:

We have absolutely NO chance (0%) of winning anything this season.
You are wrong

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What an amateurish bet that was on Barcelona :D

You forgot that they play Inter on Tuesday, eh?

That's why someone who didn't forget that Barca have a super important match in CL, had a bet on the draw and predicted 1:1 in the prediction thread :p

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yes, it will take a 10 point difference to Inter by the end of the year and an exit from the CL after a humiliating defeat at home to Bayern.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It may as well end now. No point in believing. There is a difference between optimism and foolishness. 1/3 of the season has passed, and based on our performances, it is safe to assume that we are going to have to improve drastically to win anything this year.

In Serie A Inter are far superior to us, and Milan and Fiorentina are a threat to our potential challenge for 2'nd place.

As for the CL, we are all very aware that should we come up against an English team we will get creamed; Barca, Real, and potentially even Lyon and Bordeaux can defeat us should we paired against them.

In the Coppa, we will come unstuck against Lazio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)