Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (22 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Because they spent so long focused on Covid zero, vaccines will eradicate the virus now they have to face that the disease is endemic, we all have to accept living with it and they can't take that egg on their face.
Ahh the covid zero fetishists. We still have a few of those losers around here too unfortunately, but it’s all falling on deaf ears now thankfully. People are done with this now. Pandemics end socially a lot quicker than they end medically.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ahh the covid zero fetishists. We still have a few of those losers around here too unfortunately, but it’s all falling on deaf ears now thankfully. People are done with this now. Pandemics end socially a lot quicker than they end medically.
Not kept up with the situation in Australia but didnt you guys have some of the strictest restrictions on the planet? How was that scaled down?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Not kept up with the situation in Australia but didnt you guys have some of the strictest restrictions on the planet? How was that scaled down?
Nope. That all ended on the east coast of the country around September/October last year. We are pretty much absolutely open for the most part and with cases at about 35,000 a day (equivalent to around 400,000 in the US) and everyone here is totally over it and I reckon 80% of the population has been infected at this point lol. Omicron done changed the game.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Research coming out now is showing that COVID can cause brain shrinkage, reported up to 2% so far. Smell and executive memory function are affected. It's reliable research so everyone should continue to look after themselves, use hand sanitiser etc.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
my son, my gf and i had like half a dozen of quick tests and 2 pcr's. we all had it, it was obvious, but only my gf's pcr came back positive. most quick tests are fairly unreliable for omicron, and even pcr is hit or miss.

forza @U Picciriddu
Yeah I think it's COVID because my gf's dad had it and then she came to visit me and we're both feeling ill now, with cold like symptoms but it would be too much of a coincidence if it wasn't COVID. Incubation period must have been around 2.5-3 days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)