Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (112 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
China is Mordor; the only thing making them a little better than Russia is that they don't try export their mordorness to others... yet.
i'm telling you they do. they have a pretty advanced surveillance system based on cctv that analyzes the posture and facial expression of citizens, something like the one in the tv series "person of interest" that they already implemented. they tried to monetize it by offering the system for sale for european countries and they were stunned that europe doesn't care about explicit mass surveillance of their citizens lol

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14,265
    Bro you just don't get em, you need to get out of your west centric worldview and appreciate other cultures:

One place I’ll never go to. Sick, fucked up culture with a horrible government, all of it can go Peking duck itself.

- - - Updated - - -

Dogs taken too, apparently from their owners?

Mindless society of cowards.

- - - Updated - - -

Man, if some fucking Chinaman came to my door and tried to take my dogs…. I would take pleasure in cleaning up the blood and various fingers, toes, ears from the floor before sending him on his way.

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Of course, abortion already passed the climax, more than 20% of Ukraine is in Russia’s hands, nobody cares about the January 6th Committee, etc. They need covid to have a victory somewhere! :juventus:
    Nothing in the history of mankind has ever legitimately happened, it's all distractions from distractions and other conspiracies orchestrated by a mysterious and powerful them :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)