Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (53 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Of course nothing will happen. They are too big for any measures, let alone something bigger.
Why? Empires have fallen throughout our entire existence

- - - Updated - - -

I bash ‘murica all the time, especially the right wing… but all the same, would much rather have America as the world’s dominant superpower than China, dude.
This

- - - Updated - - -

We aren’t perfect but at least we have McDonald’s

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of thinkers…why the fuck did Sharpton go to the border but Biden has never been there in his entire political career.

thinkers LOL

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I bash ‘murica all the time, especially the right wing… but all the same, would much rather have America as the world’s dominant superpower than China, dude.
I never said I'd prefer China. I'm saying Americans shouldn't demand justice because they brought so much evil it's beyond China's shit. If there's justice then threat it equally, and if that happens Americans would need to bend over.

Why? Empires have fallen throughout our entire existence

- - - Updated - - -

This

- - - Updated - - -

We aren’t perfect but at least we have McDonald’s
Oh, no, I didn't mean China won't ever fall. I mean China won't suffer anything because of Corona. Nothing happened after Chernobyl which was 2000 times worse thing than Covid.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I never said I'd prefer China. I'm saying Americans shouldn't demand justice because they brought so much evil it's beyond China's shit. If there's justice then threat it equally, and if that happens Americans would need to bend over.

Oh, no, I didn't mean China won't ever fall. I mean China won't suffer anything because of Corona. Nothing happened after Chernobyl which was 2000 times worse thing than Covid.
Chernobyl was worse? How? You just me.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Psychopathy: The American way :touched:
Let me tell you what happens when you do that: you destroy the middle class, and the very government you’re trying to punish will tighten their grip since they control the economy. If you’re Chinese you have 3 choices: submit to the state, starve to death, or flee. You’ll see millions of refugees on your doorstep.
I have to remind you they had no control over who’s ruling them, so if that’s the rule you and I should be punished for fucking GWB and the crap he did to Iraq. That would be slightly less stupid because he was actually voted in.
I don’t necessarily disagree with any of this, but it’s exactly why everything is so complicated and almost impossible. China is a corrupt and evil autocratic regime with zero accountability to its own people or the international community. America at least has a degree of accountability to its own people due to elections and judicial system and to the international community due to its alliances, etc. It’s not perfect but it’s a lot better than what China is and wants to be.

But the bigger question is how the heck do you do anything to make China more accountable to both its people and as a member of the global community. Seems impossible.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don’t necessarily disagree with any of this, but it’s exactly why everything is so complicated and almost impossible. China is a corrupt and evil autocratic regime with zero accountability to its own people or the international community. America at least has a degree of accountability to its own people due to elections and judicial system and to the international community due to its alliances, etc. It’s not perfect but it’s a lot better than what China is and wants to be.

But the bigger question is how the heck do you do anything to make China more accountable to both its people and as a member of the global community. Seems impossible.
You don’t. You gotta sink them.

they do nothing to advance our existence. Control and dominance is their game. That’s why they push people into our STEM programs to siphon out our advancements.

their long game, as good as it is, is all about control. If the west hasn’t awakened after C19 they never will

- - - Updated - - -

On the cyber front that are crushing us, but that’s another topic

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Of course nothing will happen. They are too big for any measures, let alone something bigger.
Not even in the frame of "punishment," just in general. I mean, what is really the longest lasting modern autocracy? The average lifespan of a single-party regimes between 1946 and 2000 was 24 years (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dictatorship#Personalist_dictatorships). Although what we're seeing now is different from past states. I guess as long as their middle class has growth, there will be no change.

Financially they are in a tough spot. Let them crash on that front
Evergrande RIP, and plenty of land here to manufacture in.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not even in the frame of "punishment," just in general. I mean, what is really the longest lasting modern autocracy? The average lifespan of a single-party regimes between 1946 and 2000 was 24 years (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dictatorship#Personalist_dictatorships). Although what we're seeing now is different from past states. I guess as long as their middle class has growth, there will be no change.

Evergrande RIP, and plenty of land here to manufacture in.
As I said. Their long game is wicked.
We (the west) are far too entrenched in their manufacturing labor etc to really fight back swiftly.

Americans are, as a population, going to have to accept high (much higher) prices of goods to really realtiate the way they (China) deserves it.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Nominally yes, but in reality there’s no accountability for crimes against people you don’t see or deem important. Cuba is under sanctions for 60 years for example. Nobody really cares.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Are you telling me how to think? You see, you sound an awful lot like those elite “thinkers” from those fancy Ivy League schools that got us into this mess to begin with. Same ones that shoot down theories on natural immunity studies. Same ones that said 10 days to slow the spreed. Same ones that said you don’t need masks until their “thinking” led them to force it in everyone. Same ones that can go to Emmy’s unmasked or MET galas or former president’s bday parties or kept their states private schools open so their kids arent affected while everyone else with school aged kids gets screwed. You sound like the people (the “thinkers”) that said Biden’s 47 years in Washington would bring respect back to America and everything would be fine.

yeah. I’m reacting. I’m reacting to the “thinkers” nuking everything the touch and us “reactive common folks” pay for it.

Ive had over a year to “think”. I’m beyond that. I want to live to see the collapse of that country and their people overrun it.
you all right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)