Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (93 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I got offered a job in the UK :tuttosport:

Everyone said it was impossible (even I thought so) but it happened somehow.

Now the visa process :scared:
Hope you fail the visa process. :p

In all seriousness though, congratulations!

- - - Updated - - -

Kudos to you.
Best of luck. happy for you and loads of love from a buddy
What kind of loads? Are you gay? :shifty:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
lol, fair enough I guess the media makes people feel a little persecuted from time to time

when people ask me about covid vaccine stuff, especially here in Utah, I tell them to talk to their doctor

I’m not the guy people need to be getting their medical advice from, if people trust someone enough to go see them when they’re sick or their kids get sick, why not trust that person to answer questions about vaccinations?

plus, I have certain political leanings as does everyone but it’s pretty easy to take that out of the equation when it comes to personal health and safety
This would make sense if the issue wasn't politicized and the ones calling the shots are actually scientists who are not afraid to tell it like it is. Doctors first and foremost priority is not to get sued, so don't count on em for hard questions.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So anyways, here are two maps comparing positivity rate and vaccination rate in different neighborhoods.

cov.png

vac.png

Cases, hospitalizations, and deaths continue their slow decline. Hopefully things continute at this pace so that once the winter holidays come around, the spike shouldn't be too big. The current main hot spots mostly correlate with lower vaccination rates, which shouldn't really be a surprise at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations!! It's all coming together now.
So I gotta ask... why all the stockbrokers be superspreaders?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
@Enron

Fauci says fuck yo doctor, also he just makes wild statements about potency of vaccine vis a vis natural immunity, despite admitting not long ago there's no data to verify a comparison:

I don’t care about that.

I still ask my doctor about medical stuff. Gonna go see her later today about this month long sinus infection. If I ever get cancer or have an organ fail, probably gonna call my doc then too.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don’t care about that.

I still ask my doctor about medical stuff. Gonna go see her later today about this month long sinus infection. If I ever get cancer or have an organ fail, probably gonna call my doc then too.
Right wing hatred of science extending to medicine and health care now. It’s weird as fuck. I always used to think a lot of the anti-modern medicine and science folk were hippy dippy quacks on the far left, but Covid is exposing a very large and vocal element of this on the far right.

Was helping a friend get his new bouldering gym ready to open recently, and the electrician there that day was telling us about how he hated talking to people like us who just wouldn’t bother to educate ourselves on the facts. The facts being that the first two shots of Covid vaccine were to knockout out our immune systems and that a booster shot in the future would be given to kill us all within weeks. Covid was invented by Bill Gates, etc as an excuse to mass slaughter a large percentage of humankind to depopulate the world, and it wasn’t even real, but if you got this non-real virus you just had to take ivermectin which you could get a farm and feed supply chains and you’d be cured immediately. And he knew that no doctors and nurses at all had taken the vaccines because they had been paid off by pharmaceutical billionaires.

Naturally, was mentioned that if his theory was correct he wouldn’t have to talk to uneducated folk like us for much longer.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
@Enron

Fauci says fuck yo doctor, also he just makes wild statements about potency of vaccine vis a vis natural immunity, despite admitting not long ago there's no data to verify a comparison:

I love the logic...

"The vaccine works great! It's tested for preventing symptoms and does it far better than our highest expectations. Protection from infection was always a bonus, but now it's kind of dubious with Delta."
"I'm worried about breakthrough infections."
"Why yes, take more of it then!"
"But you just told me it doesn't work so well for infections."
"We'll just assign it magical powers and presume the third time is the charm... take it!"
"You sure this isn't a revenue booster shot?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)