Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (10 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
So after a week here's my experience

- 37.3 - 39 temperature, most of the days it was low around 37.4
- I had/have appetite
- after 4-5 days I lost sense of smell, although not totally, I can feel 5%
- after 5 days I had no temperature, wasn't feeling weak or anything
- cough as the most annoying part but nothing big really

This to me felt like a weakest virus/flu I ever had. Back in the days I couldn't even stand from the bed for at least 2 weeks, but not with this one, I literally only sleep during the night. My dad is the same, he got sick before I did and he went outside today. My brother still has temperature but it's like nothing happens. The only reason I'm home is because I don't want to spread it around, but I already feel like walking 10km easily.

Judging from this point of view I literally have no idea why should I take a vaccine. I won't as it makes no sense imo.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
You wouldn't get it, it's not on TV.
I must admit, you're great at deflecting.
Not that great at actually coming up with a logical answer however.

It's a simple enough question I asked. And judging by your reply, you're clearly more intelligent than me. So why not try to explain it to me?

Although I probably shouldn't expect an actual answer, I guess.
You're great at coming up with "edgy" one liners. But backing them up seems to be beneath you.

It's funny how almost every conspiracy theory turned out to be true
Which conspiracy theories have turned out to be true exactly?

Serious question, I'm not aware of any.
:bianconero:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

- I had/have appetite

This to me felt like a weakest virus/flu I ever had. Back in the days I couldn't even stand from the bed for at least 2 weeks, but not with this one, I literally only sleep during the night. My dad is the same, he got sick before I did and he went outside today. My brother still has temperature but it's like nothing happens. The only reason I'm home is because I don't want to spread it around, but I already feel like walking 10km easily.

Judging from this point of view I literally have no idea why should I take a vaccine. I won't as it makes no sense imo.
I'm glad it has been mild for all of you. Should be almost halfway through it now.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe, should I develop shingles later in life from getting the chickenpox while young for example.

Last edited:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Have you considered i don't buy your good will and therefore will not waste time trying to convince someone who has no interest in actually listening?
Let me get this straight, just for my own understanding. When you say something & people ask what you mean or why you say it, you can't be bothered replying or explaining?
It must be me, but I really don't get that. Isn't the point of participating on a forum to have a discussion with the other participants? :confused:

No wait, my bad. Of course I don't get that. It's not on TV.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Let me get this straight, just for my own understanding. When you say something & people ask what you mean or why you say it, you can't be bothered replying or explaining?
It must be me, but I really don't get that. Isn't the point of participating on a forum to have a discussion with the other participants? :confused:

No wait, my bad. Of course I don't get that. It's not on TV.
Not people, just you and a few others, if dai had asked i would have gladly replied. Hope you get it now.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

- I had/have appetite

You got Corona? Get well soon and don't jinx it.

As a centrist voice of reason I need to step in however. There are reports of young people and athletes who went through a mild case and yet didn't recognize their bodies for months to come and still fail to recover their lung capacity. And there's a significantly higher probability of a bad COVID case to end fatally than a for a bad influenza case to end fatally. So the conclusion of a vaccine being useless because you had a mild case (with or without ramifications) is wrong.

A proper vaccine is needed but the vaccines being offered to us open up other attack angles so they remain a zero sum game. Everybody has to decide for themselves. I am feeling very comfortable without current day slop job vaccines but I will gladly take a proven one once it's there.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
A proper vaccine is needed but the vaccines being offered to us open up other attack angles so they remain a zero sum game. Everybody has to decide for themselves. I am feeling very comfortable without current day slop job vaccines but I will gladly take a proven one once it's there.
That's pretty much how I see it too.

Now, if we were talking about a more dangerous, deadly virus, I might think different and would take it right away. But that's generally not the case for healthy young folks, so I'm happy as I am for now.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

- I had/have appetite

Take care of yourself bro

Good to hear you are doing well

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)