Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (52 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Is this the Corona thread still? :shifty:
Muricans always getting dramatic about big scary government coming to steal their guns. Covid lockdowns = “they coming for our guns!!!”

Issues linked I guess :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

Actually most gun crimes happen in the strictest of gun control states so ……
Lol. Don’t be talking about Russia, Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela, etc and other third world nations or dictatorships.

I said western nations. First world democracies. And no one comes even close.

But I guess you supported wannabe dictator trump, so not surprising you wanna compare to Putin Russia, Bolsonaro Brazil, etc. Lol

Last edited:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Muricans always getting dramatic about big scary government coming to steal their guns. Covid lockdowns = “they coming for our guns!!!”

Issues linked I guess :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. Don’t be talking about Russia, Brazil, Venezuela, etc and other dictatorships.

I said western nations. First world democracies. And no one comes even close.

But I guess you supported wannabe dictator trump, so not surprising you wanna compare to Putin Russia, Bolsonaro Brazil, etc. Lol
You’re comparing apples and oranges as the USA has almost 400 million people that’s double all of Western Europe but hey whose counting the numbers in statistics

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You’re comparing apples and oranges as the USA has almost 400 million people that’s double all of Western Europe but hey whose counting the numbers in statistics
Lol. I said rates, not overall numbers, ya muppet. Gun homicide rates in the US /capita are far higher than any other first world nation. It’s not even close. You have 9x the gun homicide deaths/100,000 people as we do here for example. And it’s far worse compared to a lot of Western Europe and Asian first world countries.

But you guys better than banana republics in Central America and Sub-Saharan Africa. So celebrate that I guess.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Lol. I said rates, not overall numbers, ya muppet. Gun homicide rates in the US /capita are far higher than any other first world nation. It’s not even close.
Yes and most of those are in the strictest states but you don’t read. Also it’s real easy when some countries don’t even allow guns yet machete murders happen all the time.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
In the United States, mass shootings receive the most attention by the media and therefore, many attribute the high gun deaths to mass shootings. However, mass shootings are only responsible for a small number of overall gun violence deaths in the United States. More than two-thirds of gun deaths in the US are suicides.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
In the United States, mass shootings receive the most attention by the media and therefore, many attribute the high gun deaths to mass shootings. However, mass shootings are only responsible for a small number of overall gun violence deaths in the United States. More than two-thirds of gun deaths in the US are suicides.
a suicide isn’t comparable tho, they’re killing them selves, not other people

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yes and most of those are in the strictest states but you don’t read. Also it’s real easy when some countries don’t even allow guns yet machete murders happen all the time.
:sergio:

Yes, machete murders happen here in Canada all the time. I see it on the news all the time. Rash of machete murders in all of first world but America! :rofl:

You are such a muppet. I said nothing about America needing to restrict guns or install stricter gun control, but you’re so unbelievably biased and butthurt about these sorts of hot topics that you can’t even recognize the problem there.

I wonder why it’s so much easier to get guns illegally in the US as opposed to Canada, Western Europe, Japan, etc... wouldn’t have anything to do with ridiculous amount of unregistered guns being everywhere in the US lol

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not talking suicides. Just “gun homicide rate” and no one in the first world is even close. Stop changing the goalposts.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
:sergio:

Yes, machete murders happen here in Canada all the time. I see it on the news all the time. Rash of machete murders in all of first world but America! :rofl:

You are such a muppet. I said nothing about America needing to restrict guns or install stricter gun control, but you’re so unbelievably biased and butthurt about these sorts of hot topics that you can’t even recognize the problem there.

I wonder why it’s so much easier to get guns illegally in the US as opposed to Canada, Western Europe, Japan, etc... wouldn’t have anything to do with ridiculous amount of unregistered guns being everywhere in the US lol

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not talking suicides. Just “gun homicide rate” and no one in the first world is even close. Stop changing the goalposts.
I’m not moving anything this is all the numbers it’s not my fault that 2/3 are suicides of the totals

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I’m not moving anything this is all the numbers it’s not my fault that 2/3 are suicides of the totals
Are you just blatantly ignoring the gun homicide rate? Which doesn’t include suicides. No one here is talking about suicides. We’re talking about homicides exclusively. And your country is far worse for that per/capita than any other first world nation.

You either trolling or need to go back to school.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Are you just blatantly ignoring the gun homicide rate? Which doesn’t include suicides. No one here is talking about suicides. We’re talking about homicides exclusively. And your country is far worse for that per/capita than any other first world nation.

You either trolling or need to go back to school.
I’m not blatantly ignoring anything. I posted a link that has all the information and it isn’t as cut and dry as you look at it.
Each state has different laws different regulations etc
Add to this the 2nd amendment which almost all countries have nothing even close to in their founding documentation.
Factors and variables are many. You all just look at numbers and think that’s that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)