Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (74 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
If you get it at the same rate as we did in Slovenia you can expect curfew starting next week. Here it was 100 on around Sep 15th, 350 on Oct 6th and over 1600 today (actually yesterday as its reported for previous day). If the new measures work its expected to increase until end of this week and then start falling but doesnt look likely.
I doubt curfew will help much regarding numbers.

Tests are pure shit. I don't know if some countries have better tests but I think plenty of Chinese tests work like shit. Some girl that works in a hospital over here tested 4 times. Negative, positive, negative, positive. She was positive, by the way. I expect tons of shit to happen when people who get the regular flu go to test and get corona positive. Also, those who are positive but get negative result will make a big impact and spread it like there's no tomorrow. I just don't see a normal way to fight something that spreads so fast while also 1) not having a proper cure 2) having people wear masks that possible don't even work 3) economy slowly dies 5) people are morons 6) variables

Buy on AliExpress.com

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
We just from 50 to 150 to 250 and now 500. Sadly it's just a matter of time (I expect in around a week, 10 days at most) restrictions to happen and quite heavy which pretty much means another curfew for us just like Slovenia did over the past couple of days. It's like from 21h to 06h you're forbidden to go outside. If numbers keep increasing I expect curfew to increase as well and that alone is going to drive me totally insane. I'm packed with 8 new books so I'll manage somehow but I still fucking hate this shit. I think 2021 is going to be another crap year as I expect first half of the year to be :tdown:
Here in Macedonia it also looks terrible. The hospitals are full, we are getting huge numbers like 500+ new cases every day. Yesterday it was 641 case from 2688 tests. Death % also looks terrible, the worst in the balkans. The goverment decided to implement some crazy stupid measures:
-close bars, restaurants after 23,
-you have to wear masks everywhere, even outside, (this and the ones below are not yet implemented, but they are talking)
-group of more than 4 people will be forbitten outside after 23 o'clock
-no more than 4 guests allowed at your home at same time

I have no idea how we will cope with this come January. Our health care in general is terrible as it is, now with this covid shit the hospitals are full and it is chaos. Curfew and restrictions will come here also, its just a matter of time.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
It isn't though. The projections have actually been reasonably close to the actual rate of warming. As I said Pegi vs facts it is once again.
If you predict that world is going to end in 12 years, it's pretty much total BS because it never happened. That means, alongside with all those other BS predictions that those predictions were wrong. I don't care if sky is blue or water is wet, those predictions were simply wrong. What Trump predicted with that so called 10 days, it's also wrong.

That's what this is all about. Double standards.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Here in Macedonia it also looks terrible. The hospitals are full, we are getting huge numbers like 500+ new cases every day. Yesterday it was 641 case from 2688 tests. Death % also looks terrible, the worst in the balkans. The goverment decided to implement some crazy stupid measures:
-close bars, restaurants after 23,
-you have to wear masks everywhere, even outside, (this and the ones below are not yet implemented, but they are talking)
-group of more than 4 people will be forbitten outside after 23 o'clock
-no more than 4 guests allowed at your home at same time

I have no idea how we will cope with this come January. Our health care in general is terrible as it is, now with this covid shit the hospitals are full and it is chaos. Curfew and restrictions will come here also, its just a matter of time.
:lol2: this is so stupid

Jun 6, 2015
If you predict that world is going to end in 12 years, it's pretty much total BS because it never happened. That means, alongside with all those other BS predictions that those predictions were wrong. I don't care if sky is blue or water is wet, those predictions were simply wrong. What Trump predicted with that so called 10 days, it's also wrong.

That's what this is all about. Double standards.
I'm not aware of any climate models with such forecasts. I seriously doubt there are any. Trump indeed was wrong with his COVID predictions as usually is the case with him.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
I'm not aware of any climate models with such forecasts. I seriously doubt there are any. Trump indeed was wrong with his COVID predictions as usually is the case with him.
Just like these Al Gore's etc. Now let's move on and agree that they were all wrong, including Trump.

Have a nice day.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Tune in today for Pegi vs facts episode 4 exclusively on Discovery channel.
What “he feels” is more important than actual facts. He’s a god damn Galileo of our time. Colour me impressed.

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't it exactly what these "climate experts" have been saying for the past 70 years? "we have 10 years left" and within 10 years when nothing happened, you say it again.

You only believe the things, that you agree on. You cannot understand anything that's against your ideology or agenda, it's your own beliefs. Trump will eventually be right about it and it will vanish, but you will still keep saying he was wrong.

Get out.
:lol2:

Education system quite obviously failed you badly. I just feel sorry for you at this point.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)