Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (18 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
US Covid hospitalizations over 40,000 for the first time since August 21st, and ICU patients over 8000 for the first time since August 22nd. 16 states have broken their Covid hospitalizations record in October thus far.

But it was going to vanish, just like a miracle according to Orange baboon and his retarded sycophants. :sergio:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So I tested positive for the Wuhanitis. Organised for my parents to get tested and one friend who is in the pretty high-risk category. Not really bothered about myself but it is a concern thinking about others.

In terms of symptoms I've got most of my smell and taste back now. Got a very light cough because my lungs don't feel quite 100% capacity. Also feel nauseous trying to eat some foods / lack of real appetite.
Damn man, that sucks. Hope you have a speedy recovery and there is no lingering problems.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
So I tested positive for the Wuhanitis. Organised for my parents to get tested and one friend who is in the pretty high-risk category. Not really bothered about myself but it is a concern thinking about others.

In terms of symptoms I've got most of my smell and taste back now. Got a very light cough because my lungs don't feel quite 100% capacity. Also feel nauseous trying to eat some foods / lack of real appetite.
How tests did you take? Get well soon and hopefully no one else catches it in your family.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
US Covid hospitalizations over 40,000 for the first time since August 21st, and ICU patients over 8000 for the first time since August 22nd. 16 states have broken their Covid hospitalizations record in October thus far.

But it was going to vanish, just like a miracle according to Orange baboon and his retarded sycophants. :sergio:
Did he give a timeline for it to vanish? Because even you know it, that it will vanish or effects will drop eventually.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

This shouldn't surprise many I think. We're going to see records all over the world at this point. Even Germany broke theirs by hitting 11k yesterday.

In a month we're going to see everything double at least.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Did he give a timeline for it to vanish? Because even you know it, that it will vanish or effects will drop eventually.
In late February he said it would vanish in 10 days or so. In March he said the US was nearing victory and it would be gone by Easter. After Easter he said it would vanish by summer. Etc etc etc.

Same thing with first saying it would kill no one in the US. Then that the numbers were good and it wouldn’t kill many. Then that it would kill no more than 50-60k. Then 80k. Then stating that if under 100k died his admin had done a great job. Well... now there are over 220k dead. Skyrocketing cases and hospitalizations again with over 60,000 new cases per day and 40,000 people currently in the hospital for it. And death toll starting to rise again with the highest daily death toll since August today.

So... my question... do you enjoy trolling?

- - - Updated - - -

This shouldn't surprise many I think. We're going to see records all over the world at this point. Even Germany broke theirs by hitting 11k yesterday.

In a month we're going to see everything double at least.
Oh, no doubt. Just lamenting the supreme stupidity of President baboon and his anti-science worshippers in continually declaring the pandemic over and not a big deal.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We just from 50 to 150 to 250 and now 500. Sadly it's just a matter of time (I expect in around a week, 10 days at most) restrictions to happen and quite heavy which pretty much means another curfew for us just like Slovenia did over the past couple of days. It's like from 21h to 06h you're forbidden to go outside. If numbers keep increasing I expect curfew to increase as well and that alone is going to drive me totally insane. I'm packed with 8 new books so I'll manage somehow but I still fucking hate this shit. I think 2021 is going to be another crap year as I expect first half of the year to be :tdown:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
We just from 50 to 150 to 250 and now 500. Sadly it's just a matter of time (I expect in around a week, 10 days at most) restrictions to happen and quite heavy which pretty much means another curfew for us just like Slovenia did over the past couple of days. It's like from 21h to 06h you're forbidden to go outside. If numbers keep increasing I expect curfew to increase as well and that alone is going to drive me totally insane. I'm packed with 8 new books so I'll manage somehow but I still fucking hate this shit. I think 2021 is going to be another crap year as I expect first half of the year to be :tdown:
We had almost 1.000,00 yesterday, shit it's spreading like crazy, still coffee shops and hookah bars are full as ever.

One curious thing is I've been in direct contact with few people who came out positive, still I didn't caught it. I even smoked hookah with one friend who didn't felt well at the time (he thought he was jus tired), then it turned out he is positive for COVID.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We had almost 1.000,00 yesterday, shit it's spreading like crazy, still coffee shops and hookah bars are full as ever.

One curious thing is I've been in direct contact with few people who came out positive, still I didn't caught it. I even smoked hookah with one friend who didn't felt well at the time (he thought he was jus tired), then it turned out he is positive for COVID.
That's crazy but lol I expect to see bars closing down very, very soon. Just yesteray I was hanging out with my friend and I was like "I doubt we'll hang out often starting next week lol".

My owner's son caught corona in the first wave. His mom was literally next to him 6 full days before he was placed in the hospital. That's almost 6 full days being literally next to him as she was sick worried, and she didn't get it.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
That's crazy but lol I expect to see bars closing down very, very soon. Just yesteray I was hanging out with my friend and I was like "I doubt we'll hang out often starting next week lol".

My owner's son caught corona in the first wave. His mom was literally next to him 6 full days before he was placed in the hospital. That's almost 6 full days being literally next to him as she was sick worried, and she didn't get it.
Yeah, when it comes to catching it it seems like there is no rule.

We can also expect at least some kind of curfew, but we'll see when they announce number of new cases today.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Reminds me of our Berlin arab family clans. I say we put them all in a building and.......talk it out
They don't have ovens in Berilin?

Yep. All the "new normal" and "post-corona" morons still believe it's gonna switch off like a lightbulb when the calendar changes. :seven:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
They don't have ovens in Berilin?

Yep. All the "new normal" and "post-corona" morons still believe it's gonna switch off like a lightbulb when the calendar changes. :seven:
In fairness, it does seem like there's a correlation between the seasons and Covid. Or at least how transmittable it is and the rate of infections. So we might see another decline post-April in the Northern hemisphere.

Except in the US though, they don't have a second wave as the cases never dropped in the first wave :scared:

Last edited:

Nejc

May 13, 2006
If you get it at the same rate as we did in Slovenia you can expect curfew starting next week. Here it was 100 on around Sep 15th, 350 on Oct 6th and over 1600 today (actually yesterday as its reported for previous day). If the new measures work its expected to increase until end of this week and then start falling but doesnt look likely.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
In late February he said it would vanish in 10 days or so. In March he said the US was nearing victory and it would be gone by Easter. After Easter he said it would vanish by summer. Etc etc etc.

Same thing with first saying it would kill no one in the US. Then that the numbers were good and it wouldn’t kill many. Then that it would kill no more than 50-60k. Then 80k. Then stating that if under 100k died his admin had done a great job. Well... now there are over 220k dead. Skyrocketing cases and hospitalizations again with over 60,000 new cases per day and 40,000 people currently in the hospital for it. And death toll starting to rise again with the highest daily death toll since August today.

So... my question... do you enjoy trolling?
Isn't it exactly what these "climate experts" have been saying for the past 70 years? "we have 10 years left" and within 10 years when nothing happened, you say it again.

You only believe the things, that you agree on. You cannot understand anything that's against your ideology or agenda, it's your own beliefs. Trump will eventually be right about it and it will vanish, but you will still keep saying he was wrong.

Get out.

Jun 6, 2015
Isn't it exactly what these "climate experts" have been saying for the past 70 years? "we have 10 years left" and within 10 years when nothing happened, you say it again.

You only believe the things, that you agree on. You cannot understand anything that's against your ideology or agenda, it's your own beliefs. Trump will eventually be right about it and it will vanish, but you will still keep saying he was wrong.

Get out.
Tune in today for Pegi vs facts episode 4 exclusively on Discovery channel.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)