Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (6 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Deleted now, but:

On Wednesday – two days after Cain was said to have tested positive – he tweeted his apparent support for South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem’s decision not to require mask-wearing or social distancing during Trump’s upcoming visit to Mount Rushmore.
“Masks will not be mandatory for the event, which will be attended by President Trump,” Cain tweeted. “PEOPLE ARE FED UP!”
Senseless. He might still be here if he had just taken simple precautions.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/02/herman-cain-hospitalized-with-covid-19.html

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
My brother's company owner passed away yesterday due to covid. He got it from his wife who barely noticed the virus, yet it killed him in like 10 days. It went on his lungs and kidneys. 25 days ago he looked so normal and fit. He's 55yo. Btw I used to work in that company for a short period of time and it was him who interviewed me back then. I worked with him and he got pissed when I left the company. I left it because wages they offered were total shit. But my brother continued to work there. I was pretty damn shocked when I heard. The worst part is that he earned a big fortune in his life and he was literally ready to leave the company to somebody else so he can retire and enjoy life. He even bought the house in an expensive area. Then all of a sudden... corona.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
My brother's company owner passed away yesterday due to covid. He got it from his wife who barely noticed the virus, yet it killed him in like 10 days. It went on his lungs and kidneys. 25 days ago he looked so normal and fit. He's 55yo. Btw I used to work in that company for a short period of time and it was him who interviewed me back then. I worked with him and he got pissed when I left the company. I left it because wages they offered were total shit. But my brother continued to work there. I was pretty damn shocked when I heard. The worst part is that he earned a big fortune in his life and he was literally ready to leave the company to somebody else so he can retire and enjoy life. He even bought the house in an expensive area. Then all of a sudden... corona.
Bummer. Just goes to show: don't wait to enjoy life. You never know how long you get.

Sorry to hear

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Just got my results

I've tested +ve for covid

Had mild symptoms starting Monday. Been taking medication since the past few days and I'm feeling fine now but still had to get myself tested.

Thankfully I'm not staying with my parents right now.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
That's sad man.
Just got my results

I've tested +ve for covid

Had mild symptoms starting Monday. Been taking medication since the past few days and I'm feeling fine now but still had to get myself tested.

Thankfully I'm not staying with my parents right now.
Get well soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)