Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (27 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Just got my results

I've tested +ve for covid

Had mild symptoms starting Monday. Been taking medication since the past few days and I'm feeling fine now but still had to get myself tested.

Thankfully I'm not staying with my parents right now.
Damn. Sorry to hear that you’ve tested positive my dude, but good to hear that it’s mild. All the best.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Just got my results

Had mild symptoms starting Monday. Been taking medication since the past few days and I'm feeling fine now but still had to get myself tested.

Good to hear it’s mild. Hope you recover quick, dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Unbelievable. Texas with 313 and Florida with 216 both set new records.
Florida smashed that record again today. 253

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Situation with covid-19 in my country has gotten out of control, 1.7m population, 16 dead in last 24 hours. A 27yo guy died yesterday, he lived next to my building, and we had a coffee in same coffee shop 2 weeks ago. and he wasnt sick or anything.He went into coma, after 8 days in oxygen he died.
Sad story, he was an architect and started a company with his fiance.

- - - Updated - - -

Just got my results

Get well soon

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Just got my results

Good to hear it’s mild but sorry that you’re positive bro. Feel better!

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Just got my results

You got this :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Situation with covid-19 in my country has gotten out of control, 1.7m population, 16 dead in last 24 hours. A 27yo guy died yesterday, he lived next to my building, and we had a coffee in same coffee shop 2 weeks ago. and he wasnt sick or anything.He went into coma, after 8 days in oxygen he died.

- - - Updated - - -

Get well soon
That's really sad. Take care out there.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Get well soon
Damn. That’s awful.

Stay safe, dude. :rab:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Just got my results

I believe in you recovering just as I believe in us getting Scudetti. It's pretty much 100%.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Just got my results

Sorry to hear about the diagnosis. The good news is it sounds like you have a good support system. Stay strong(er). :baus:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I know there's no substantial proof of the virus mutating, but honestly there is so much anecdotal evidence of younger people getting it now. It almost seems as if what hit us in March is different from what we're facing now.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
One of the worst cases of nepotism I've seen in America, so it doesn't surprise me. Not so much for Machiavellian political scheming to throw Americans under the bus because their votes were "inconvenient" (really, did no one on his task force think there was a chance to actually sway votes instead of only repel them?). But because it fits his incompetence narrative.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
One of the worst cases of nepotism I've seen in America, so it doesn't surprise me. Not so much for Machiavellian political scheming to throw Americans under the bus because their votes were "inconvenient" (really, did no one on his task force think there was a chance to actually sway votes instead of only repel them?). But because it fits his incompetence narrative.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Apparently 22% of all people who have to be hospitalized die. The dying rate of those who have to go onto the ventilator is 53%.

coronatote2g-1.jpg

^ Dying rate of the people who need to be hospitalized:

Grey: Dying rate for all patients.

Dark blue: Dying rate for those who don't need a ventilator.

Light blue: Dying rate for those who need a ventilator.

https://www.scinexx.de/news/medizin/wie-viele-sterben-bei-uns-an-corona/

German, but I guess google translate will do the trick if you interested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)