Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (51 Viewers)

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Any numbers beside deaths are just pure speculation. I really diskike the people using all these numbers as a facts.

Those conspiracy theories about China and such, im pretty sure there’s alot in there. This type of thing just won’t pop out of nowhere, without anybody ”knowing” where it came from and China being the first victim just kind of fuels those theories.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
"Conspiracy theories conflating Gates with the virus were mentioned 1.2 million times on TV and social media from February to April"

Anybody wanna take a guess on which TV channels brought this up?
On the entrepreneurship forum I participate a lot of people seem to believe that bullshit.

Some of these people are self made millionaires so you'd think they'd be a bit smarter than that but people will believe anything that supports their political agenda/position.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
On the entrepreneurship forum I participate a lot of people seem to believe that bullshit.

Some of these people are self made millionaires so you'd think they'd be a bit smarter than that but people will believe anything that supports their political agenda/position.
yeah, it's easy to believe what you want

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

ive been frequenting market/ stock forums and you find a lot of brilliant people there, when it comes to finances, who who believe coronavirus is a hoax to damage trumps reelection chances

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Imagine that this world is all connected and part of one and in the same time it's infinite. How can something be one and infinite at the same time? Damn.
I don't know what this means but welcome back to this thread. You warned us in Feb.

- - - Updated - - -

Living risky.

But on a more serious note, smaller stores are more reliable. Whole Foods had a lot of stuff too but unless you want gluten free flour it won't be much help.
What about online?

- - - Updated - - -

Are you supposed to wear face covering for curbside grocery pickup? Cars aren't airtight of course. What's the protocol there? Forgot to bring mine and assumed it doesn't matter.

- - - Updated - - -

You're the product of your environment - what & who you're exposed to, what you expose yourself to.

It's prolly that more than agenda.

Very few people have the level of rational/analytical mindset to circumvent the above.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)