Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (39 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
ive been frequenting market/ stock forums and you find a lot of brilliant people there, when it comes to finances, who who believe coronavirus is a hoax to damage trumps reelection chances
lol I work with about 30 guys who believe that shit. they always ask if I know anyone who had the virus or died from it

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
not really they Korean, so shits handled.

but on a serious note, they’re fully stocked always
Don't know what they have now but Indian stores usually have a ton of big (20 lb?) rice sacks. But they're cramped for space, and I'm tryina avoid going inside shops since that's pretty much the only way I can get corona.

I bet my local Asian store has plenty of grains too (have to sift through products from China and, like anywhere else, high arsenic rice). They've multiple aisle dedicated to them. Plus pasta.

But again, tryina avoid till antibody tests become available for the masses. Then, I hope I contract the virus and get it over with.

- - - Updated - - -

@Snobist confuse
why numba high when worldometer say numba low
You're getting hot and bothered by chill, innocent snobist? Lol

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Amazon doesn't seem to have anything in bulk and what they do have is way overpriced. I'm late to the party. But I wonder how many years worth of rice and beans these hoarders are stocking up on.

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Maybe so, however I don't think he's part of a globalist agenda to depopulate the world or whatever it is these people "believe".
Who knows, but if i had to guess id say jeff bezos became his new 'Steve Jobs', and i think if things keep evolving the way they are now we will all be working for amazon. I really think gates is trying to position himself in an essential sector to hedge against amazon. My 2 cents.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5,999
    Who knows, but if i had to guess id say jeff bezos became his new 'Steve Jobs', and i think if things keep evolving the way they are now we will all be working for amazon. I really think gates is trying to position himself in an essential sector to hedge against amazon. My 2 cents.
    I don't really find Bill Gates and his wife as folks we should trust just because the media tells us to. They both look a bit crazy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)