Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (7 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
and they test more because they’re more progressive. Progressive as in...listen to doctors and scientists.
It's really just because we dump our old people some place to live alone and never see them so it's mostly the younger who get the virus.

That's all there is to it

Progressive or not seems to be a stupid categorization in this context but then again pavle is a single digit IQ poster

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
The testing we do really isn't all that good and extensive.
It's not good anywhere besides Asian countries, but you're doing a better job than most Western countries and more beds, more icu's, better tracking system, better organized overall. Only you guys and Canada doing half decent job in West.

Having a decent economy and being leader in Europe also helps. That's also due to being progressive besides being disciplined as a nation.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
UK deaths up 100 to 578 today, getting to those early-mid stage Spain and Italy figures.

Self-employed people going to be paid up to £2500 p/m by the government.
Aye, and I'm looking forward to the tax dodgers among them complaining given their income is based on Treasury figures.

Small adjustments for a classic alum cover.

Screamadelica_album_cover.jpg

Who's to say Covid doesn't look like that?

What is the position of the mod team in regards to insulting the Chinese in this thread? There is so much covert, and even open racism towards the Chinese and I don't feel comfortable seeing that.

I'd like to join.

It's not like we have Chinks here other than Badass and JuveJay.

Moderators?
Intensely relaxed.

You're just doing this because you Balkans are uncomfortable being usurped as the world's troublemakers, I take it?

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It seems the trend is more progressive countries tend to test more and earlier.
:agree:
More progressive countries generally listen to science. Conservatives think science is out to get’em.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not good anywhere besides Asian countries, but you're doing a better job than most Western countries and more beds, more icu's, better tracking system, better organized overall. Only you guys and Canada doing half decent job in West.

Having a decent economy and being leader in Europe also helps. That's also due to being progressive besides being disciplined as a nation.
The one major dumbass thing our government did here in Canada was to not require mandatory 14 day quarantine for people returning to the country until yesterday. Before that it was just strongly suggested. :lol2:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Hope it’ll be the case but right now this is the reality:

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:
More progressive countries generally listen to science. Conservatives think science is out to get’em.
One of the many reasons why my wife and I have agreed to leave Florida for a more progressive state once this is over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)