Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (59 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
This number of death didn't appear there since WWII so it's huge.
Can you elaborate please? Every year in Italy 600-650 thousand people die. Statistically, 4 thousand Italians commit a suicide in a year.

Source: https://www.termometropolitico.it/1...iono-al-giorno-coronavirus.html?cn-reloaded=1

The worst thing about this virus is the panic that took control of the people. I stayed at home for a week but that's it. Today I took a walk in the city center and I intend to live normally from now on. Enough of this bullshit. It's a great social experiment I gotta admit but I won't be a part of it anymore.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Can you elaborate please? Every year in Italy 600-650 thousand people die. Statistically, 4 thousand Italians commit a suicide in a year.

Source: https://www.termometropolitico.it/1...iono-al-giorno-coronavirus.html?cn-reloaded=1

The worst thing about this virus is the panic that took control of the people. I stayed at home for a week but that's it. Today I took a walk in the city center and I intend to live normally from now on. Enough of this bullshit. It's a great social experiment I gotta admit but I won't be a part of it anymore.
Your courage and wisdom are commendable

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

At least keep your distance from old people (anyone aged over 55-60).

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

In a day due to a virus? Not number per se because people die either way.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Consider moving to Florida

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
After panicking in stores, the masses have now discovered curbside grocery pickup and instacart. Hard to get a time slot now.

After humongous jumps in corona cases past two days, restaurants are now closed bar takeouts and deliveries. Bout time. Schools closed till end of month, then they'll decide. Cute.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I had to yell 20 minutes at my 80 year old grandma over the phone to finally make her understand that she needs to stay at home, avoid busses go out only to buy food etc. all this from 275 km away.
We "only" have 319 cases till now.
Government communication seems to be lacking as most of the old people seems to take it as a joke. For those who know how to use, Facebook have dumbed them down. They see conspiracies everywhere.
A very sad situation.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I somewhat agree with that statement, but some of them can't avoid that entirely. If they are let to fend for themselves, it's though to avoid going out.
My bro i have no problem staying in all year, but i know people who worked hard their whole life who will lose everything over this, others dont have any savings so they are proper fucked. If there's no visibility over how long this will last then it's better to let people take their chances, and to communicate the gravity to people in terms they can understand you just tell them that if they are over 70 or choose to proceed with their lives they need to sign a waiver over access to ventilators.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
My bro i have no problem staying in all year, but i know people who worked hard their whole life who will lose everything over this, others dont have any savings so they are proper fucked. If there's no visibility over how long this will last then it's better to let people take their chances, and to communicate the gravity to people in terms they can understand you just tell them that if they are over 70 or choose to proceed with their lives they need to sign a waiver over access to ventilators.
Could be a solution.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Your courage and wisdom are commendable
Dude, when was the last time you posted something worth reading?

He is technically right because if N deaths have occured constantly every year and this year it's N + COVID deaths it means that this current number of death hasn't been there since the war.
Sure it is possible. Nonetheless, I believe there have been many days in which the number of people who passed away was higher than the average during WWII.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
That's shifting responsibility, older people are the ones that need to keep their distances or better yet stay home altogether.
I was out this morning photoging the empty down town and every time I passed someone I made sure to keep proper distance. So did everyone else, except the older people. They just didn’t seem to care

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)