Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (248 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
To be fair to BJ, apart from the "herd immunity" announcement - which would surely have been discussed between the cabinet, rather than some off-the-cuff idea he just made up like the orange loudmouth - he has been fairly good with how everything has been broken down as the days have passed, far better than I thought.

Also, after hearing Trump speak, Boris Johnson sounds like one of the smartest men on the planet. I don't watch a lot of Trump and before this I only saw bits, video gaffes and the like, but listening to him speak this week...jesus fucking christ. Talk about getting a role by baffling with bullshit. I'd like to think in any other country he'd get on the stage and after a week he'd get laughed off. In some countries he genuinely would, but there has always been a place in the world for those who say everything with confidence, even if they've just made it up on the spot, or only have shouting you down as a response. Good luck.
Boris plays a part. No one is as dumb as Trump.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Everyone knew about it and no one took it seriously. When things were getting bad in Italy the world should of reacted immediately.

The fact countries like the UK and US are only taking serious action now is pathetic and somewhat suspicious.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Since some of my family still has to work, the idea was floated of the rest of us going upstate to mitigate the possibility of infection. I guess it's possible to do, but:
1. We could have it right now considering the long incubation period.
2. You're far from other people sure, but you're also further away from hospitals and medical care in case you do get sick.
3. There are also probably less resources available for people that are sick.

Not sure what to think of it.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Since some of my family still has to work, the idea was floated of the rest of us going upstate to mitigate the possibility of infection. I guess it's possible to do, but:
1. We could have it right now considering the long incubation period.
2. You're far from other people sure, but you're also further away from hospitals and medical care in case you do get sick.
3. There are also probably less resources available for people that are sick.

Not sure what to think of it.
You should meet up with your right-wing, conspiracy theorist cousin and bunker down with him for the entirety of this thing :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
People in the media here still bitching endlessly about Trump calling it "China virus" or "Wuhan virus".

Crisis mode global pandemic in which millions might die and society altered forever and certain folks primary concern is that nobody make a microaggression against the nation that caused the whole thing.

Unreal. Maybe humanity does need to be wiped out.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
People in the media here still bitching endlessly about Trump calling it "China virus" or "Wuhan virus".

Crisis mode global pandemic in which millions might die and society altered forever and certain folks primary concern is that nobody make a microaggression against the nation that caused the whole thing.

Unreal. Maybe humanity does need to be wiped out.
My favourite was Kung flu. Even more so that Trump got the reporter to repeat it a few times. :lol2: That sly ol’ musky foxy stoat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 237)