Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (21 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
This was low, even for him. Someone please tell me what exactly was wrong with that question? And I loathe MSNBC, but Peter Alexander is a pretty straight shooter. He's a reporter, not a pundit.

Wait. I thought you posted the Peter Alexander fiasco that happened today
No, I quoted it but what I posted was basically a carbon copy of the P. Alexander situation. Just making what is now a pattern of behavior a little more obvious.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
c9db632e0376477de86438ef25b7d4a2.jpg

22ed9c95149591cdd3cf15f23728fc31.jpg

@Bjerknes interesting conspiracy theories.

First it was that Usa created the virus to destroy chinese economy
After the virus is contained the US and the EU should band together and go after China, but we all know our leaders are too dumb to do that.
It's simple. Just put a 30% VAT on all goods that come from China and go from there.
I'm still amazed how China could buy stock on the western world, but the western world can't buy stock of Chinese companies.
Can Microsoft for example, buy stock in Huawei? If not why are the Chinese allowed to do that?

Apr 17, 2013
What new virus are they going to send us next year or in two years?
Whenever there is a big epidemic recently it's because of their faults, damn they can't eat a hot dog, a pizza, a choucroute like everyone else, no they have to eat ferret and pagolins. I'm locked up in my apartment for a fucking week because of his assholes, even for food shopping now you need a certificate.
In addition to the 2 weeks planned, confinement will be extended for another month.

After the crisis, people from all over the world White, Black, Jewish, Arab, forget our disputes, let's unite and destroy them.

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
c9db632e0376477de86438ef25b7d4a2.jpg

22ed9c95149591cdd3cf15f23728fc31.jpg

@Bjerknes interesting conspiracy theories.

First it was that Usa created the virus to destroy chinese economy :lol:
Shanghai stock exchange composite index is actually down 10% since January. But Chinese economy is so dependent on manufacturing for the rest of the world that they will suffer from this too,

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
After the virus is contained the US and the EU should band together and go after China, but we all know our leaders are too dumb to do that.
It's simple. Just put a 30% VAT on all goods that come from China and go from there.
I'm still amazed how China could buy stock on the western world, but the western world can't buy stock of Chinese companies.
Can Microsoft for example, buy stock in Huawei? If not why are the Chinese allowed to do that?
30% will be passed to you. Unless you find someplace else with a huge supply of cheap labor, and you find it fast, is ridiculous to destroy China like that. They will lose some leverage in trade negotiations though.
Anyway until that day comes, we’re all in this together.

Nov 3, 2019
Another big problem is that i cant go to the salon. I need a fresh haircut guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Locked down because of a few stupid teenagers throwing Corona parties. Dimwits.
the teenies these days are way too smooth, in my twenties the young people were more mature.

- - - Updated - - -

Exaggerating much. Go smoke some weed and chill.
With my 72 years I think i'm too old for weed.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
We aren't taking this seriously enough here and it's disgusting

So much fucking hubris from our absolute moron of a PM
You should just move to the US - our president a the nephew of a super-genius and knows everything there is to know about pandemics and healthcare.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
You should just move to the US - our president a the nephew of a super-genius and knows everything there is to know about pandemics and healthcare.
It is now, in a time of crisis, that people see the consequences of voting people like Trump, Boris Johnson and our PM into government.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
EU helped us with 7.5mln, Norway with 5mln and China with a huge help, sending doctors, medical equipment and meetings for their share of experience.

So far we have 135 infected and today we had the first death.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)