Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (75 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
EU would instantly look better if smaller and troublesome countries weren't in it.

Open borders are making people want to leave their country as nobody wants to work for 400-700e but they want 2000-4000e. Country itself will suffer from a loss of employees by default. Germans (for example) will have a problem when 500k people comes to their country which means less Germans getting the job. Those who came are also willing to work for less money than an average German, also creating another problem within their country. Many countries are facing the deficit of their medicine staff (IT, maths field) due to people leaving the country. I don't think that's really healthy.
or if they improved and stopped being troublesome. Better stop this fatalist approach.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
EU would instantly look better if smaller and troublesome countries weren't in it.

Open borders are making people want to leave their country as nobody wants to work for 400-700e but they want 2000-4000e. Country itself will suffer from a loss of employees by default. Germans (for example) will have a problem when 500k people comes to their country which means less Germans getting the job. Those who came are also willing to work for less money than an average German, also creating another problem within their country. Many countries are facing the deficit of their medicine staff (IT, maths field) due to people leaving the country. I don't think that's really healthy.
This is Crypto school of economics level of thinking. Better check the price of Bitcoin ;)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
or if they improved and stopped being troublesome. Better stop this fatalist approach.
If they improved ... LOL. You say it so easy but that's like I say "let's just win the Champions League". It's not impossible but it's rather hard.

It's not fatalist approach but rather realistic. I've read many reports and talked with experts in the field while I also know people living in those countries, being pissed how they pay money outside of their country while they think they could have used it better for themselves & within their borders. It's strong countries pulling weaker ones out of the mud, but suffering themselves also. It's not easy to improve and get a better standard within a country. It takes decades and a good path but with globalization it's even harder.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
This is Crypto school of economics level of thinking. Better check the price of Bitcoin ;)
Your arguments are horrible and it's horrible discussing things with you simply because of your ego. You actually believe you're some kind of expert who knows everything while any other person got things wrong. :sergio: It's actually just your fucking opinion. Hell, here's even one German who knows what I'm saying and probably agrees with the general idea/problem.

But sure, it's crypto school of economics. Like I feel any pain if you say those things. Feel free to stop quoting me in the future, such thing is easily solved. I'll quote only those who agree with crypto school of economics and I'll discuss things with Andy who's also a retard like myself. Cheers.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Based on what exactly? I'm pretty sure huge chunk of the EU would disagree with that. Many weaker countries that joined were pretty much ruined once they entered and they regret entering. Utopia for some certain small percentage, sure, I suppose.
România would be pretty bad without the EU.
We absorbed over 40 billion worth of eu funds in 10 years. 4 or 5 million people migrated but most of them send money back to the country to help their relatives. In agriculture the EU gives some 130 euros per 10 000 squere meters of land planted while our inept government only affords 50 or 65 euros. Without EU's help we would be much poorer.
Salaries have increased exponentially since we entered. Etc.
The only people who regret entering the EU are those has been communists who had an easy job and used to fuck around all day while their salary kept coming, conspiracy theory nut jobs and ingrate nationalists who always put the blame on foreigners all the while voting corrupt politicians who steals everything they can.
We have moved way forward in spite our thug politicians who have always tried to bleed the budget dry for their own needs.
30 years since the fall of comunism and dumb people still vote for their relatives and complain all the time after.

The Eu instead have benefited from qualified workforce since 30 000 medical personnel are working in the eu. We buy a lot of used cars and agriculture equipment. Numerous corporationa have expanded and have been offered benefits for expanding in the country.
Most of the banks owned by the eu nations have made a lot of profit from investing in the country etc.
The only downside for us is migration that tends to leave the rural areas looking like ghost towns.

Another edit.
Russian propaganda against the EU is rampant here and always tries to shift the blame against it, instead of our own corrupt politicians(I don't know what's the end goal).
Tons of fake news on Facebook tries to put Russia in a good light while demonizing the EU all the while the net middle income of a Romanian person has gona above that of the same citizen in Russia, since the end of the 2000' after only 3 years of joining.
I'm sad to see that people still fall for this kind of propaganda and act like we didn't have any benefit from joining.
We should be grateful because they have let us in, because most people would have ended in poverty and we would have had oligarchs that control vast amounts of resources while bleeding the general population dry, kinda like what's happening in Ukraine.

Last edited:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Many of my Bulgarian high school and university friends work in Germany as a high level executives, software developers, scientists and researchers. You have no idea how much Germany is benefiting from EU. Don't you have alt-right forums in German to participate into?
You always say 'Germany' without differentiating between different groups. What do you think a big supply of eastern european job seekers does to the general wage level? Of course being on the receiving end the money printer, you approve of globalist wage dumping, as do the German elites. However the citizens purchasing power naturally decreases as does the general standard of living, if you count in the roaming criminal hordes from post-communist countries. I don't need to post on alt-right forums because I'm a centrist.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
If they improved ... LOL. You say it so easy but that's like I say "let's just win the Champions League". It's not impossible but it's rather hard.

It's not fatalist approach but rather realistic. I've read many reports and talked with experts in the field while I also know people living in those countries, being pissed how they pay money outside of their country while they think they could have used it better for themselves & within their borders. It's strong countries pulling weaker ones out of the mud, but suffering themselves also. It's not easy to improve and get a better standard within a country. It takes decades and a good path but with globalization it's even harder.
YEah but we do take steps for the CL. That's what counts.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Why is there still such a shortage of testing kits, especially in say, the US? Are they difficult or slow to produce?
They didn't accept the testing kits Germany created (specifically targeted covid 19) and made their own (an all for one that also checks for other flus...and you also need that US seal for approval innit, apparently Germany's isn't good enough). Turned out US version had something wrong with it, and they had to start producing another covid 19 specific test.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
or if they improved and stopped being troublesome.
come on, corruption won't go away in generations, let alone in 10-15 years. fact: in hungary, 25-30% of eu cohesion funds is stolen via public procurement since 2010. that's what we are getting from the eu: billions of euros transferred basically directly from german taxpayers to a closed circle of hungarian oligarchs. this is a simple white collar mafia. guess the odds of them changing their habits.

tenor.gif

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Poland is better off for example. The countries you mentioned should be patient and keep working on themselves, and not buy into autocratic (Russian) propaganda.
Better off with what for example? We've been developing faster before accessing the EU. Our industry has been destroyed by foreign companies, now they are in the middle of destroying our agriculture. We are ruled by laws created outside our country and we spend more on EU than we get if you include everything (additional bureaucracy, co funding stupid EU projects etc).

You also mentioned that EU goal was to maintain peace in Europe which is not true neither. We had NATO for that already.

This COVID crisis shows EU is a joke.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Better off with what for example? We've been developing faster before accessing the EU. Our industry has been destroyed by foreign companies, now they are in the middle of destroying our agriculture. We are ruled by laws created outside our country and we spend more on EU than we get if you include everything (additional bureaucracy, co funding stupid EU projects etc).

You also mentioned that EU goal was to maintain peace in Europe which is not true neither. We had NATO for that already.

This COVID crisis shows EU is a joke.
In what way your industry has been destroyed by foreign companies?
I hear this argument a lot in our country also.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
EU is super, a lot of chances for the Economy and people who want to work abroad
The only beneficent of EU is Germany for which EU is just the continuation of a project called Mitteleuropa from 1915. I don't want to continue this discussion here so those interested might read more what Mitteleuropa is and compare it to Germany's actions within EU and why they try so hard to destroy The Three Seas Initiative.

European Economic Community or European Coal and Steel Community were founded for economic reasons. EU is solely political.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)