Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (264 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
According to Hong Kong docs, based on data, wearing masks is one of the most important things in terms on infection control.

That answers my q from previous page.

Also, shame march the mask hoarders.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
According to Hong Kong docs, based on data, wearing masks is one of the most important things in terms on infection control.

That answers my q from previous page.

Also, shame march the mask hoarders.
That's the key thing: infection control. Meaning if you have the virus, you should wear one so it doesn't spread. Having a mask while not having a virus won't really help.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
SARS: 2002 - 2004
MERS: 2012 - 2015
Ebola: 2014 - 2016
Those three were less contagius and easier to contain than Covid-19 albeit deadlier but it took years for the virus to finally slow down.
I'm afraid we're still only on the early stage of this pandemic and this virus is still far from over

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What's your take on BoJo's plan for the virus?
I think he's just going on what he is advised. It's not like he is an expert, or that anyone in the country is. Eventually the Chinese or Italian method will happen, it's inevitable.

The biggest problem here is that this is running concurrently with a looming Brexit deadline of July 1st.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
SARS: 2002 - 2004
MERS: 2012 - 2015
Ebola: 2014 - 2016
Those three were less contagius and easier to contain than Covid-19 albeit deadlier but it took years for the virus to finally slow down.
I'm afraid we're still only on the early stage of this pandemic and this virus is still far from over
There's no way covid is anywhere near it's peak. Although it does seem rather controlled in Asia. I still think it's yet to spread widely through Europe and the US.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Europe travel ban resulted in long lines and crowded airports in Chicago, Dallas, etc. Trump and Pence did not see the chaos coming?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We have less than 50 cases and zero deaths but the panic is going out of control. By panic I mean retarded people raiding stores. There are huge lines for food, pharmacies and even pet shops. Many items missing already. ffs

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
This toilet roll and handwash panic buying hysteria is just crazy. Bojos will be announcing were moving onto the next phase soon. The next phase of course is to buy shitloads of hand towels to wipe our asses with.

Most people are happy with how the government is sticking to the delay phase. They genuinely believe this is for the good of the NHS. It would make perfect sense if NHS had a cure or could do a good job on any normal given day but as long as we got a numpty trending videos like this we'll be fine!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 251)