Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (250 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Rarely watch videos longer than 10 mins on YT but this was worth the 1.5 hr. Covers everything well. This info should be out there with everyone informed, not the least people like Nunes and news anchors. Add lack of proper info dissemination to all the issues.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Fox Business suspended Trish Regan, for calling coronavirus coverage a hoax, but quite frankly they should fire everyone there if they want their audience alive.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:
Now that most stations support OMNY tap and go I don't understand why people still bother with Metrocards (unless for obvious reasons of course)

Apr 17, 2013
French people go to the park like a normal day
ETKF5p-XsAIXPRv?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Americans line up at the gun shop (probably to proctect against toilet paper thieves)

While the Dutch are massively stockpiling cannabis in case of quarantine

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
We are absolutely fucked.

She's 100% wrong

The CDC has no call on whether testing would be free unless they are administering the tests themselves - which they are not

If she doesn't have health insurance then that's an entirely different conversation not meant for this time

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
She's 100% wrong

The CDC has no call on whether testing would be free unless they are administering the tests themselves - which they are not

If she doesn't have health insurance then that's an entirely different conversation not meant for this time
it’s a conversation that the greatest country in the world should be able to answer right now

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
She's 100% wrong

US code Title 42 Chapter I Part 71 Subpart D puts the payment for testing at CDC director's discretion, but the catch is "subject to appropriation", and it's also "secondary to the obligation of any third party". I think it means even if congress allocates money for this, it'll still be secondary, which means that you have to pay it first.
https://www.govregs.com/regulations...title42_chapterI_part71_subpartD_section71.30

But the house bill, which passed on Friday, and waiting for the senate approval makes it free for everyone including uninsured. But It's unclear if Senate will agree to this.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/14/us/politics/congress-coronavirus-bill.html

- - - Updated - - -

In summary, outbreak is spreading while morons in congress are fighting.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
McConnell yesterday: “Of course, Senators will need to carefully review the version just passed by the House. But I believe the vast majority of Senators in both parties will agree we should act swiftly to secure relief for American workers, families, and small businesses"
It seems positive, no? With Trump behind it I doubt he can delay it much longer. He is up for reelection in November too.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Well he's actually a really good friend of mine so I'm going to have to ask you to retract that statement and formally apologize asap sir
You roll in charmed circles, my man.

My sincerest apologies for misrepresenting your dearest comrade, the great, the supremely humble, the extraordinarily empathetic, the truly compassionate and magnanimous leader Mitch. ;)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 238)