Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (47 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,482
    Not sad at all - the Trump shitshow will be over, sooner or later. You, on the other hand, will remain a narcissistic, self-serving and short-sighted dimwit for life ...
    Thanks for letting me know. Now you can proceed to kill your self in your mommy’s basement.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    Thanks for letting me know. Now you can proceed to kill your self in your mommy’s basement.
    You are welcome.
    Oh, yeah, I had almost forgotten you think you are the only one here who has a job and pays taxes - right on course with being a hypocritical, narcissistic shitbird.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,486
    You are welcome.
    Oh, yeah, I had almost forgotten you think you are the only one here who has a job and pays taxes - right on course with being a hypocritical, narcissistic shitbird.
    No. Clearly you’re the only one with a problem considering all you do is quote my posts and obsess over Trump, right when there is a deadly outbreak ongoing. Like I said, you have issues and need to find help.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    No. Clearly you’re the only one with a problem considering all you do is quote my posts and obsess over Trump, right when there is a deadly outbreak ongoing. Like I said, you have issues and need to find help.
    You are correct, I should just pretend that Trump's incompetence and the mishandling of the deadly outbreak have nothing to do with each other.
    And stop acting like you care about the well-being of others - only reason why you stopped sucking off Trump was the slumping market hurting you in the wallet. Now, you think a couple of posts vs him will make up for everything.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,488
    It’s not hurting my wallet. This disaster was easy to predict as soon as the virus spread in China. Hopefully others are prepared for what is to come.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    Pharmacies are running out of over the counter medication for children too. I feel like smacking these hoarding assholes.

Won’t it be ironic when this whole goes away and these people attempt to return things and they get turned down? I read Kajiji and Craiglist have put bans on the sale of toilet paper etc via them. Facebook marketplace should do the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    You are correct, I should just pretend that Trump's incompetence and the mishandling of the deadly outbreak have nothing to do with each other.
    And stop acting like you care about the well-being of others - only reason why you stopped sucking off Trump was the slumping market hurting you in the wallet. Now, you think a couple of posts vs him will make up for everything.
    I know Andy since I joined here, for over 10 years. His views on economics are the same, despite the president he hates QE and retarded stuff (rightfully so) that the US keeps doing.

Anyway, like Deneb said, just stop it (both of you). You do stalk him for no reason. Whether he likes Trump or not, who gives a damn.

So like a normal flu in Germany.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)