Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (106 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If I wanted to guess I’d say he wanted to create business for a pharma donor. But that’s just a guess. I don’t have any data to support it.
:tup:

The man is insane though lol.

I still can’t get over how funny this shit is and it’s three days old now. Calling the Coronavirus tests perfect, just like his Ukraine calls... and then saying he has a natural ability in medicine because an uncle went to MIT. :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
:tup:

The man is insane though lol.

I still can’t get over how funny this shit is and it’s three days old now. Calling the Coronavirus tests perfect, just like his Ukraine calls... and then saying he has a natural ability in medicine because an uncle went to MIT. :lol:

:rofl: God saves us all.
those stooges around him are like Kim Jung Un minions. This could be a North Korean state TV broadcast.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Spike in cases of COVID in Australia.

Sydney being the area with most cases in the country. Could possibly be seeing sporting games being played behind closed doors soon and other large gatherings canceled. And we are still MONTHS away from winter. This is going to be real bad in the future I think...

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
One of the high schools where the allegedly asymptomatic person went is in the same neighborhood as ours. Thankfully my son goes to a seperate elementary school literally 2-3 kms away. Scary stuff indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Spike in cases of COVID in Australia.

Sydney being the area with most cases in the country. Could possibly be seeing sporting games being played behind closed doors soon and other large gatherings canceled. And we are still MONTHS away from winter. This is going to be real bad in the future I think...
Damn, that's bad. I was hoping the strayan summer would kill the corona. If it's not seasonal, then everybody is screwed.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
US has tested 8500 specimen so far, which means the number of people tested is somewhere between 2000 and 4000. out of those tested 1000+ were positive.
South Korea has tested 140k people so far in comparison.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1154156

- - - Updated - - -

Merkel says 70% of Germany could be infected? Wtf!

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
US has tested 8500 specimen so far, which means the number of people tested is somewhere between 2000 and 4000. out of those tested 1000+ were positive.
South Korea has tested 140k people so far in comparison.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1154156

- - - Updated - - -

Merkel says 70% of Germany could be infected? Wtf!
what do you mean by specimen? They’ve been testing animals?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)