Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (39 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
@campionesidd

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-treatment-medical-bill-hospital-costs-2020-3

- - - Updated - - -

And that brings me to my next point that insurance in this country is a scam. Mine is really good but my parents’ doesn’t cover shit, they’re basically pissing money away every month and then have to pay the full bill for most things. And they’ve been with the same company for over 15 years. Every year, they cut more and more benefits. It’s fucked up and disgusts me to my core.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
@campionesidd

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-treatment-medical-bill-hospital-costs-2020-3

- - - Updated - - -

And that brings me to my next point that insurance in this country is a scam. Mine is really good but my parents’ doesn’t cover shit, they’re basically pissing money away every month and then have to pay the full bill for most things. And they’ve been with the same company for over 15 years. Every year, they cut more and more benefits. It’s fucked up and disgusts me to my core.
:agree: its indefensible at this point

- - - Updated - - -

I would not get tested unless it was a life or death situation
cause of the expense?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Alabama and Mississippi have not reported a single case. I propose we let those fine people run the country like civil war never happened.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
HOW IN THE FVCK DOES IT COST 3K DOLLARS TO GET TESTED?

Jesus. South Korea is testing every citizen a single huge city with drive through safe tests for free, and a single american individual pays what amounts to a months salary to get tested?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
There has to be made an exception for this ffs. Let the government pay for it or something.

After all it should be in their interest to know just how many of it's people are carrying the disease. How to monitor the situation if you have no clue how many sick people are running through the streets untested, because they don't have the money for it?

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
You're so right. And all you need to do is avoid 5G

dumb.png
The people who worry about cellphone radiation should take a physics class.
Everything emits radiation. Every human being emits infrared radiation, which is way more powerful than radio frequency radiation emitted and received by mobile phones. Only radiation with frequencies above visible light (UV, X-rays, gamma rays) can cause cell damage and cancer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)