Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (73 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #724
    OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #733
    Anecdotal: I went out for dinner and drinks in DC tonight, which probably was dumb, but whatever. Restaurants and Bars were seemingly not as full as I would have expected, yet still a good crowd. Nobody I encountered was coughing, which is good. I'm pretty sure I washed my hands or used hand sanitizer at least 20 times, but I also drank like10 cocktails and 10 waters, so that's like 20 different chances of getting the virus from a not so thoroughly washed glass. I didn't think about this before, damn.

giphy.gif

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    How widespread really is it in DC? Haven't heard much about there.

Novara patron has Coronavirus

The owner of Serie C club Novara has tested positive for Coronavirus and is currently in hospital.

Novara released a statement confirming that patron Maurizio Rullo had been diagnosed after returning from a work trip to Germany.

Rullo informed the Lega Serie C, but as he did not have contact with the squad following his return, it was not considered necessary to quarantine the whole team.

This is the second club in Serie C to be affected by the Coronavirus, as Pianese had two players and a member of staff test positive.

All sporting events in Italy have been ordered to play behind closed doors until at least April 3 to reduce the spread of the disease.

There are now 5,061 positive cases of Coronavirus in Italy, including 233 who have died and 567 in intensive care.
    https://www.football-italia.net/150940/novara-patron-has-coronavirus

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Anecdotal: I went out for dinner and drinks in DC tonight, which probably was dumb, but whatever. Restaurants and Bars were seemingly not as full as I would have expected, yet still a good crowd. Nobody I encountered was coughing, which is good. I'm pretty sure I washed my hands or used hand sanitizer at least 20 times, but I also drank like10 cocktails and 10 waters, so that's like 20 different chances of getting the virus from a not so thoroughly washed glass. I didn't think about this before, damn.

giphy.gif
    10 cocktails? you must be shitfaced right now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)