Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (143 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #761

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
    Are they at least issuing them protective masks, goggles, and the like, or is it just the surgical masks? If hospitals are following the same protocols or lack there of, that doesn't really instill any confidence. From what I have heard around my region, the hospital ER's are already at capacity due to the regular flu. Very concerning. Hope it ends up being OK for you guys.
    Thanks. She went to work Yesterday so she told me more about what's going on. Yeah, they get protective masks and stuff like that but the problem is like I initially said they have no way to test everyone showing symptoms. I'm sure Florida isn't the only state that's not prepared enough as of now.

Basically if you've been overseas in the last month and show difficulty in breathing, fever, etc... Those are the ones they quarantine and move somewhere else. Everybody else who isn't showing severe effects of the symptoms/ haven't been outside of the country lately get sent home and are told to quarantine themselves.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    NIH started (Feb 25th) testing Remdesivir for COVID-19. This drug previously showed some effectiveness i treating Ebola and MERS.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #765
    Fauci on Meet the Press this morning:

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/fa...encouraging-says-americans-should-avoid-large

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. She went to work Yesterday so she told me more about what's going on. Yeah, they get protective masks and stuff like that but the problem is like I initially said they have no way to test everyone showing symptoms. I'm sure Florida isn't the only state that's not prepared enough as of now.

Basically if you've been overseas in the last month and show difficulty in breathing, fever, etc... Those are the ones they quarantine and move somewhere else. Everybody else who isn't showing severe effects of the symptoms/ haven't been outside of the country lately get sent home and are told to quarantine themselves.
    That may be sufficient for now, but if/when community spread is ongoing, they'll need to figure something else out. That's very concerning how nobody seems prepared.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    He is a moron indeed but what he said is true. Actually, he is just repeating what health officials have been saying, that the mortality rate is probably lower due to underreporting of mild cases.
    Which health official has said that?

- - - Updated - - -

German health minister recommends canceling all events with more than 1000 attendees.

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    Ted Cruz is going to self quarantine. He says he shook hands with the CPAC attendee who was tested positive.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    S&P Futures just hit limit down in the early session, down 5%.

Crude oil futures are down 26%!!!! Just went from $40 a barrel to $30 at the open.

https://www.cnbc.com

Coronavirus/debt issues/OPEC supply. This market and the economy as a whole is looking fucked.
    It's a trap. The jews want to make you sell all time low or ignore ATL as buying opportunity

pick it up and thank me later

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Lol he said on TV he wanted the cruise ship with over 1000 people in it to stay in the ocean instead of having the infected ones get care, because he didn’t want the number of cases in the states to go up. Compete fuckhead, that should be an impeachable statement by itself.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Lol he said on TV he wanted the cruise ship with over 1000 people in it to stay in the ocean instead of having the infected ones get care, because he didn’t want the number of cases in the states to go up. Compete fuckhead, that should be an impeachable statement by itself.
    he is incapable of viewing events other than how they directly affect him and his goals. sad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)